Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

South Carolina/Tennessee game thread

Started by Tomhog™, March 10, 2006, 12:19:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

John Futrall

Lokirain

Awesome, now the tickets just became cheaper for me and my friends.

Jim Harris

Quote from: mikeyg31 on March 10, 2006, 01:52:49 pm
This game is over......How does this affect the Hogs (in terms of seeding) if any?

this pretty much  means that the Alabama-Kentucky winner is going to be in the Sunday final against us, Florida or LSU, and dammit I hate Kentucky.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Pragmatic PiG

meanwhile, NC ST looks awful, they have 13 points with about 3 left in the first half.

Is wake making a run to burst a bubble?

IU and the badgers have combined for 34 whole points in  one half......gotta love that style.... :puke:

FBI

Quote from: WindyCityHog on March 10, 2006, 01:36:12 pm
Quote from: FBI on March 10, 2006, 01:34:30 pm
is there a trick to getting those broadcast to load always says buffering???

Dial-up, DSL, or cable modequote]
CABLE

Ugly Uncle

I still don't have the game here...

So, I can't look up the records...but outside of winning the SECT. there is no way that SC makes the NCAA's is there?
Retired Radio Host

Pragmatic PiG

Quote from: uglyuncle on March 10, 2006, 02:18:26 pm
I still don't have the game here...

So, I can't look up the records...but outside of winning the SECT. there is no way that SC makes the NCAA's is there?

no, now If Vandy made a run to the finals.....well, I'm not so sure, they could put themselves on the bubble

Dwight_K_Shrute

I hope Hog fans were lined up outside the gaylord focker convention center to relieve Vol fans of their tickets.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

LX_Hawgfan

South Carolin just stunned Tennessee 79-71!!!!!!!!!  Now it is Florida's turn to leave Nashville!!!!!

Go Hogs!!!    WPS