Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs, Cats, Tide against RPI top 50

Started by Franchise_Hog, February 25, 2006, 11:33:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

wishyjoshy

Michigan St will be fine.  Kentucky is in trouble unless they make it to the finals of the SEC Tournament.  -  Could happen.

larrylegend33

Mich st is 7-7 in conference.  If they lose to Wisky and Illinois they are out.  No way they get in. 

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: larrylegend33 on February 26, 2006, 01:08:33 pm
Mich st is 7-7 in conference.  If they lose to Wisky and Illinois they are out.  No way they get in. 

I'm going to bet they do get in.  Even if they lose those.  The probably will lose to Ill, but Wisconsin they should beat.
Retired Radio Host

Richard_white

February 26, 2006, 01:34:01 pm #103 Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 01:39:54 pm by razorbacks4life27
Quote from: larrylegend33 on February 26, 2006, 01:04:14 pm
michigan state has wisconsin and illinois left and could lose them.  Kentucky has tenn and florida.  They might be bubble teams and if they lose those them they are out of the big dance.

Michigan ST will be okay unless they get beat by..lets say..Miss ST

Beaverfever

Mich St is on a bad downhill slide.  They should watch out.  With that being said they will make the tourney.  They had a nice showing in hawaii and they beat some decent teams out of conference and they play in the heralded big 10.  Kentucky needs to win one of their last two games.  If any other team was in their position right now people would say that team HAD to either beat tennessee or florida to get in.  The committee will play favorites.

lumphog

Bama is up 23 to 9 on the Gaytors.

Illinihog

February 26, 2006, 03:32:11 pm #106 Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 05:37:18 pm by Hogger
it's only 21-13 Bama up.  But we've seen how Bama closes games out.

hogfan13

Illinihog

Sorry, Just had to be A Smart - Ass, I got the Gators in this one, I hope you Jinxed Bama with the Score post.  What do you think about the Orange Fla Jersey's?

pbjones81

is this game televised?

big boes

hogfan@heart

Genuine Mahawgony

Has there ever been a school that complained about the officiating as much as Tide fans this season?  I'm sure there has, but I'm just sitting here blown away at the amount of wine these bama fans are producing.   Maybe it's the red coat that Godfrey's sporting.  Who knows? 

hogfan13

Tide fans are Chewing out the REFS

hogfan13

Alabama-28

3:44 left in 1st

Florida-17

lumphog

Quote from: lumphog on February 26, 2006, 03:30:08 pm
Bama is up 23 to 9 on the Gaytors.
This is NOT the first time I`ve ever been wrong.

Hollywood_HOGan

I think I'll go for UF if for no other reason than to hope we keep at least one SEC team in the top ten.

I think we're in anyway but we still might need Bama to lose a couple more just in case the NCAA decides to only take 5 from the SEC.

lumphog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on February 26, 2006, 03:47:52 pm
I think I'll go for UF if for no other reason than to hope we keep at least one SEC team in the top ten.

I think we're in anyway but we still might need Bama to lose a couple more just in case the NCAA decides to only take 5 from the SEC.
AND........If the Gaytors win , It will put us tied for second in the West.

wincrimson

35-24 Tide on top at the half

w00t w00t!

jabohog

I haven't watched Florida play that much, but it seems they are trying to make Bama run to wear them down knowing they have limited depth. Bama is making them pay for it. I know it would help us, but it's hard to pull against a West team.

wincrimson

Quote from: jabohog on February 26, 2006, 03:58:25 pm
I haven't watched Florida play that much, but it seems they are trying to make Bama run to wear them down knowing they have limited depth. Bama is making them pay for it. I know it would help us, but it's hard to pull against a West team.

And considering I pulled for the Hogs yesterday against the Volunqueers... it's only fair that you Arkansas fans pull for da Tide. ;)

wincrimson

Quote from: usarmyhogfan on February 26, 2006, 04:03:57 pm
Quote from: wincrimson on February 26, 2006, 03:59:50 pm
Quote from: jabohog on February 26, 2006, 03:58:25 pm

And considering I pulled for the Hogs yesterday against the Volunqueers... it's only fair that you Arkansas fans pull for da Tide. ;)

Not when 2nd place in the west is on the line!Anyother day,Id have your back!

LOL okay. No harm no foul. :P

Boarcephus

Bama up 48-43 with 10 minutes to go.  Honestly, I think it's funny to see the west beat up on the east.  LSU took UK, we took UT, and Bama is laying it to UF. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Illinihog

Actually even if we tie lose out to the Tide, because of the Debacle in Tuscaloosa and our stellar play vs. LSU both times.

MBAHog

Quote from: Illinihog on February 26, 2006, 04:38:03 pm
Actually even if we tie lose out to the Tide, because of the Debacle in Tuscaloosa and our stellar play vs. LSU both times.

I would say the losses to Ole Miss and MSU are worse.  At least Bama and LSU are decent teams.

lunchbox72703

hogwild84

Boarcephus

69-61 tide with 2:40 left.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

jabohog

Florida has no defensive answer.

hookem_Hell

I can not deal w/ BUMMER!!!  The officiating in this game makes me sick.  The refs are in Bummer's huddle during time outs just to see how they can help!!

hogwild84

man Bama is looking good...the SEC for sure isnt a top-heavy conference...we have 6 top teams in the conference who can definitely beat up on each other

Josef

Who do we need to win this game?

hogwild84

Although the Refs in this league are a big home-cookers....

hookem_Hell

Quote from: franksbluepills on February 26, 2006, 03:42:17 pm
Has there ever been a school that complained about the officiating as much as Tide fans this season?  I'm sure there has, but I'm just sitting here blown away at the amount of wine these bama fans are producing.   Maybe it's the red coat that Godfrey's sporting.  Who knows? 

Bummer fan's wine about EVERYTHING!!!  and losing is NEVER their FAULT it's the refs or the weather or they had the FLU.  Bummer fans can go frick themselves

hogwild84

Id like to see FL win so we can catch AL in the West and have a bye in the SEC tourney...plus they would stay a top10 team

Josef

WHO DO WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME?!?!?!

Boarcephus

Honestly, probably UF but I think it's a moot point.  I think Bama wins our tie breaker and they have AU and MSU left.

hookem_Hell

Quote from: Josef on February 26, 2006, 04:58:29 pm
WHO DO WE NEED TO WIN THIS GAME?!?!?!

Alabama has the tie breaker w/ us so it doesn't help us if they lose in the standings...BUT I think it's best if FLA wins and stays a top 10 team and we can get in as the SEC's 5th team and Bummer can worry about being the 6th

Boarcephus

Once again there is not an answer for Steele.  Sound familiar?   You take him off the court and bama is average but with him, tough to handle.

hookem_Hell

Noah just got RAPED!!!!! and NO call!!!!

lunchbox72703

well, gettin to be close in the final seconds!

hookem_Hell

weevilhogg

so it's okay for alabama to play rough, but not for florida.
Oh my!

hogwild84

Quote from: hookem_Hell on February 26, 2006, 05:03:33 pm
Like I said, the refs like that BAMA home cookin

hookem_Hell

Quote from: hogwild84 on February 26, 2006, 05:07:09 pm
Quote from: hookem_Hell on February 26, 2006, 05:03:33 pm
Like I said, the refs like that BAMA home cookin

The refs could at least give Noah the benefit of a reach around!!!

lumphog

Quote from: Boarcephus on February 26, 2006, 05:02:12 pm
Once again there is not an answer for Steele.  Sound familiar?   You take him off the court and bama is average but with him, tough to handle.
Davidson aint no slouch.

Tater Salad

Bama crowd chanting "over-rated"

hogwild84

FL just hasnt looked good down the stretch....losing momentum going into the tourney

hogfan@heart

Love from the commentators a/b arkansas being a lock out of the SEC

hogwild84

Still think we need to get the MState win on Wed....Im confident we will, but we look a lot better with 20 wins