3. Ole Miss-Stuck up fans who have nothing to be stuck up about
4. Georgia-Rude and annoying
5. Florida-Rude fans and they are good at every sport it seems
6. Tennessee-Not really rude fans, but hate the team
7. Kentucky-No real hate, just don't like
8. Vandy-No reason to like them, no reason to hate them
9. Miss. State-Same as Vandy, but they aren't as rich
10. Alabama-I want us to beat them, but I don't wish bad on them
11. South Carolina-Their fans are polite and they really are loyal for a program that has accomplished nothing other than a great baseball program

Kevin

you have not been around uk basketball fans.  football-florida is the most obnoxious, uk in basketball
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

T-hawg

1. LoSerU - I hate them with the passion of 1000 suns.
2. Everyone else.
I'ts Diamond Hog time YALL!

Time for some crawfish and tailgating!

mbgrulz

1. LSU
2. BAMA
3. UGA
4. UT
5. MSU
6. OLE PISS
7. AUBURN
8. UK
9. VANDY
10. UF
11. SOUTH CAROLINA

Allister Fiend

January 26, 2006, 03:15:59 pm #4 Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 03:17:39 pm by Allister Fiend
Based on football only:

1. Alabama - Most abnoxious fans on the planet. Just listen to Paul Finebaum on Sattellite Radio.
2. Tennessee - Second most abnoxious fans on the planet.
3. LSU - Think they are better than everyone...even during down years
4. Ole Miss - Use to be higher, but they stink so bad they fell to #4. Not so much a threat these days.
5. Mississippi State - Seriously abnoxious fans, but I feel sorry for them right now so they fall below Ole Miss.
6.Auburn - If not for Tommy, I would have Auburn at 10 or 11. I love that program, but I hate the coach.
7. Kentucky - Don't really like or dislike the Cats.
8. Florida - Abnoxious fans, but an electric atmosphere for college football. Plus, it's the best state in the conference by far.
9. South Carolina - Great fans, but Spurrier does not help the reputation. Best coach in the conference none-the-less.
10. Vanderbilt - You really want to pull for the under-dog. Unfortunately, sometimes the under-dog sneaks up and beats you!
11. Georgia - Great stadium, great fans, great uniforms, great tradition, great fight song, and beautiful women!

JusPiggin

simply hate them all...........  there fans... players...coaches and there refs!!!!!!!! ROOT HOG  OR  DIE

arkie501

BushHawg

1. LSU- all the reasons stated above + more
2. Florida- as obnoxious as LSU but with some reason
3. Auburn- Tommy T.
4. Miss St.- those cowbells
5. I've always had a good time with Alabama, Kentucky, and Tennessee fans

"I love cats...I just can't eat a whole one"

dmac5

i have no problem with anyone of them we dont have a real hated rival in the sec so i dont hate any teams in the sec except maybe tennesse. i love the sec so i hope for the best for all the teams in the sec because the hogs look better if we are part of the best confrence in the country.

WILL CLINTON

1.  Tennessee- Can't stand orange, texas, tenn it doesn't matter
2.  LSU- hate 'em, they are so proud of LA, and act like it is a better place to live than Arkansas
3.  Ole Miss- from the eli days, I can't stand anyone named manning
4.  Miss State- after they beat us by 2 the game where we had Todd Lauderette (sp) benced for a fake DWI
5.  Auburn- don't know why
6.  KY- dont like blue either, except duke
7.  Vandy- just one of those things, don't like, but don't hate either
8.  Florida- liked Spurrier, don't care for Urban
9.  South Carolina- like spurrier
10. Alabama- great football tradition, and Bear was from my home town fordyce
11. Georgia- love that red and like Mark Richt.

All of these places except for LSU have great looking GRITS (girls raised in the south)
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Izual65

1. Tennessee- I can't stand Phat Phil or the Volunteers.
2. Florida- Seen them whip us, and the Florida fans I grew up with rubbed it in.
3. LSU- Just hate'em.
4. Georgia- Never seen us beat them.
5. Ole Miss- Snobby.
6. Auburn- Cocky.
7. South Carolina- Spurrier himself kicks them up 3 places.
8. Alabama- No respect for us from them.

9, 10, 11- Vanderbilt, Kentucky, and Mississippi State- No love lost, no love gained.

JusPiggin

well also  i  like just one referee on earth right now   i dont know his name  but i like him!!! hes more than welcome to come eat dinner with my family anytime...... hes the one who gave TOM PENDERS the technical foul for collapsing on the sidelines......ataboy!!!!!!

hogfancb

THROWITDEEP

I'll tell you guys this.......I met Roderick Rhodes down in Houston about 3 years ago.  You guys remember him right (former Kentucky player and High School McDonald's All-American that Pitno ran off because he didn't fit the system).  Well, he told me that Arkansas fans were the most obnoxious fans in the world and that Bud Walton was the loudest place that he has ever played in ever.  Of course he said all this laughing.  But he was serious and said the fans would always yell personal things at him and that they were very prepared knowing each players background.  He said that Arkansas fans were fun!  Real nice guy, I enjoyed talking with him.

S.P.A.M. Hog

1st. LSU, BAMA, AUBURN, TENN...they all have the same attitude. Rude, uninformed, rednecks
2nd Ole Miss
3rd MSU
4th UF
5th UK
6th UG
7th USC
8th Vandy

Just as the dark ages passed, so will the effects of poor coaching for the last ten years. But more importantly the Razorback Nation will be unified.

The new era has begun...

hogfan98

Quote from: JusPiggin on January 26, 2006, 03:33:27 pm
well also i like just one referee on earth right now i dont know his name but i like him!!! hes more than welcome to come eat dinner with my family anytime...... hes the one who gave TOM PENDERS the technical foul for collapsing on the sidelines......ataboy!!!!!!

you're one classy guy.

jay2000

1. LSU - they really suck
2. Tenn
3. LSU - bastards
4. Kentucky
5. LSU - they think they are the premier athletic program in the nation.
6. florida
7. LSU - their fans are the worst
8.bama, georgia, auburn
9. LSU - I live in Louisiana (Go Bulldogs!)

the mississippis are fun to kick around. i dont really care about sc or vandy.

pfrg999

Quote from: hogfan064 on January 26, 2006, 03:05:59 pm
Mine would be beginning with most hated ending with least hated

1. LSU-Rude and obnoxious. Very strange group
2. Auburn-I hate Tommy T.
3. Ole Miss-Stuck up fans who have nothing to be stuck up about
4. Georgia-Rude and annoying
5. Florida-Rude fans and they are good at every sport it seems
6. Tennessee-Not really rude fans, but hate the team
7. Kentucky-No real hate, just don't like
8. Vandy-No reason to like them, no reason to hate them
9. Miss. State-Same as Vandy, but they aren't as rich
10. Alabama-I want us to beat them, but I don't wish bad on them
11. South Carolina-Their fans are polite and they really are loyal for a program that has accomplished nothing other than a great baseball program

That is the way I would put it .... LSU....HATE
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Athog

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Jerry Swinefeld

1. LoSerU
2. Miss-stake
3. Old Mrs
4. Florida - Transplanted Yankees
5. Just for good measure - ASU

rok-dog

1.  LSU:  Pick a reason!  Plus I have a bunch of LSU friends that love to rub stuff in.
2.  Any other team.
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

Ugly Uncle

1.  Tenn. (hate rockytop, hate the colors, hate their arrogance, hate Fulmer, they are right up there with Texas in the dislike dept.  Manning...enough said)

2.  Florida (They have embarrassed us and they are so smug)
3.  Georgia (Just can't like a team that we can't beat)
4.  Ole Miss (First loss that started our decline back in the late 80's  First time anyone chanted "SEC" as an insult to us.  Their basketball team was very arrogant back during the Keith Carter era)

Everyone else on the list are in a separate group than those 4.

5.  Auburn
6. Kentucky
7.  Mississippi State (beat us even during our national championship year)
8.  South Carolina
9.  Vandy
10.  Alabama (only like to see them lose when it in some way benefits Arkansas)
11. LSU (Have a nephew that is a huge LSU fan.  Cheer for them against anyone else but Arkansas)
Retired Radio Host

dmhog v2.0

Here's how I rank them: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11

Hogs4Ever

Quote from: JusPiggin on January 26, 2006, 03:19:12 pm
simply hate them all...........  there fans... players...coaches and there refs!!!!!!!! ROOT HOG  OR  DIE

I agree!  If I had to rank them though:

1. Ole Piss
2. MSU
3. LSU
4. Bama
5. Auburn
6. Tennessee
7. Florida
8. Georgia
9. USC
10 Kensucky
11 Vandy

GrizzledHogFan

1. Tennessee
2. LSU
3. Florida
4. Alabama
5. Kentucky
6. South Carolina
7. Ole Miss
8. Miss. St.
9. Auburn
10. Georgia
11. Vanderbilt
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

HogHeathen

Florida/Ou :puke:
Tenn/Texas :puke:
Alabama
LSU
Auburn
Georgia
Ole Miss
Miss St
South Carolina
Kentucky
Vandy

jkstock04

My #1 hated SEC team is Bama....with LSU in a close second.  Bama fans are the worst I think...
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

devildog

I think this thread is heading in the right direction.

Our mission in UA life is to SPANK LSU annually.
When Jowls beat us at home this year it just killed me and made Stan and the current gang s--t to me.

Here's to hoping Michael Jones won't put his foot on the line this year. (since he won't be there)

hoginator

1. Tennessee
2. F
3. A
4. T
5. P
6. H
7. I
8. L
Hey, I needed lots of "room" for him...

9. LSU
10. Alabama & Auburn Equally
Someone who doesn't stand for something will fall for anything...

wincrimson

Guys guys guys... there is a reason we Bama fans are arrogant. Check the books and you'll see why.

12 National Championships
21 SEC championships
Most Bowl Appearances in the NCAA (52)
Most Bowl Wins in the NCAA (30)
Highest Winning Percentage in the SEC
#4 In the NCAA In All-Time Winning Percentage
#6 In the NCAA In All-Time Wins

And then there's also some guy that came from Fordyce, AR that wasn't half bad and won 323 games. . . his name escapes me.

Chamber Hog

Football - Tennesse, I really, really dont like them.  Rocky top is a stupid song, and a hound dog and Davy Crockett as your mascott??!!

Basketball - Kentucky fans are so obnoxious and arrogant I get chills when they loose I like it so much.  Glory Road was worth admission to see because Adolph Rupp and UK lost! 

That about does it.  Those are the worst.  For me, the rest is more of a respectable distaste that is resolved through competition...

hogattack21

I hate Tennessee in football the worst, Alabama the least. In basketball Kentucky without a doubt.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

hoginator

Quote from: wincrimson on January 26, 2006, 10:17:28 pm
Guys guys guys... there is a reason we Bama fans are arrogant. Check the books and you'll see why.

21 SEC championships

And then there's also some guy that came from Fordyce, AR that wasn't half bad and won 323 games. . . his name escapes me.

You forgot:

#1 in highest "paid" players
#1 in least educated people

wincrimson

Anyway, here's my rankings.

1. Tennessee
2. Auburn
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Miss State (damn Croom can't keep his mouth shut)
6. Ole Miss
7. South Carolina
8. Kentucky (they have too much fun in hoops season for me)
9. Arkansas (not out of disrespect, but b/c I've always liked the Hogs for some reason)
10. Georgia
11. Vanderbilt

wincrimson

Quote from: hoginator on January 26, 2006, 10:21:02 pm

21 SEC championships

You forgot:

Who has the school ever paid? And why is it that the University of Alabama has produced more Rhodes Scholars than Harvard University in 2 out of the past 3 years? Gee golly gosh... I wonder.

oldbooniehog

In football, no question.

I hate Tennessee with almost a burnt-orange passion.

I hated Tennessee before the Hogs joined the SEC.

I was in the Razorback Band in the 1990 Cotton Bowl. I was spit on by inbred banjo-picking sister-rapers wearing Volunteer Orange as I marched into the Cotton Bowl stadium.

Not only that, the TV people made us cut our halftime show by several minutes that year. Didn't tell us why. At halftime, we found out why. So the Tennessee Volunteer marching band could haul a big-ass American flag onto the field so Lee Greenwood could sing "Proud to Be an American" out there on the field.

I still hate that song to this day.

In basketball, there is no question....I hate KY more than anyone else..with their arrogant smugness that used to be so perfectly reflected in their former miafa don head coach, Slick Rick Pitino. It was so great to see Nolan's Hogs whip their Bluegrasses over and over and over in the early days in the league.

Alabama....well, It's really hard to viscerally hate a group of folks that I feel such genuine pity for.

Ole Miss......about the same as Alabama, only I feel even more pity for them in some odd way.

Miss St.....Former Hog baseball coach Norm DeBryan said it all when he quipped that "Starkville" was an old Indian word meanintg "Trailer Park."

LSU.....well, I don't really "hate" them, but I do wish the Tigers ill......only not nearly at the same level as the Volunteers.

I can't say I "hate" South Carolina, but if they hang on to Visor Boy long enough, I probably will get to that level.

I don't like Florida, but can't say I hate them at the same level I hated them when they had Spurrier.

wincrimson

QuoteAlabama....well, It's really hard to viscerally hate a group of folks that I feel such genuine pity for.

And why would you feel pity for Alabama? ROFL

oldbooniehog

wincrimson, here is why I feel pity for Bammer......and I mean besides that whole challenge lots of Bammer folks I've met have had figuring out that opposable thumb thing.......but I digress.........

The reason I feel pity is because Arkansas football has been, for the last couple of decades, largely living on an attractive, but very dusty, very dead past.

And if there is any football program that is propping itself up even more on a very dusty, very dead past than Arkansas is, it's Alabama.

I offer as proof the fact that you couldn't even post in this thread without digging up the dusty bones of Bear Bryant.

oldbooniehog

HogInaStrangeLand

wincrimson,

Haven't you all set an NCAA record in probation as well??

(my first thought, someone beat me to it...)

hoginator

Quote from: wincrimson on January 26, 2006, 10:23:54 pm
Quote from: hoginator on January 26, 2006, 10:21:02 pm

21 SEC championships

You forgot:

Who has the school ever paid? And why is it that the University of Alabama has produced more Rhodes Scholars than Harvard University in 2 out of the past 3 years? Gee golly gosh... I wonder.

You obviously mirror my second statement because my first statement never mentions the school paying anyone...

HogInaStrangeLand

1 - Texas (but since they're not SEC, Tennessee will suffice.)
2 - Alabama, Auburn, Georgia ( I mean let's be honest, it's all the same people.)
3 - MSU...COWBELLS....and would somebody in Birmingham get on the stick and start throwing flags for that junk
     I really hate to put down a geographical area but maybe ringing all those bells is why Starksville looks the way it does.)
4 - LSU - You hate to put them that far down the list but what options do I have.
5-  Florida - Because they brought Spurrier to the world.
6-  Ole Miss - No good reason, just because they are in the West.
7   Kentucky - Only during football season, probably because they-re hibernating and saving up their arrogance for BB.
8  Vandy - Because they're no real threat...unless the refs get a scholarship from there.
9  USC - I like'd them Pre-Spurrier.   Also  my girlfriend will never stop nagging me if I don't put them as least hated.

wincrimson

Okay, nothing about "the past"...

10-2 record and ranked 8th in the country

'Nuf said.  8)

FLKeysGuy

January 26, 2006, 11:09:27 pm #43 Last Edit: January 26, 2006, 11:16:22 pm by FLKeysGuy
Quote from: hogattack21 on January 26, 2006, 10:20:58 pm
I hate Tennessee in football the worst, Alabama the least. In basketball Kentucky without a doubt.

Ditto that.  Any football team that wears orange and has a capital T in their name causes me to  :puke:

HogInaStrangeLand

ACKK!!!

What's the world coming to?

A Razorback board, and I get smited for pointing out the obvious truth to an arrogant Bammer fan...

no luv in the world...

Franchise_Hog

I'm not going through every school, but Tennessee in football and WITHOUT A DOUBT KENTUCKY IN BASKETBALL!

If any of you have dealt with Kentucky fans, and some of you have, you know exactly what I mean.  They really believe they are God's gift to basketball.  They are the most arrogant group of people I have ever been around.  Kentucky sucks at everything and I'm lovin' the fact they are down this year. Don't get me wrong, I love my Hogs, but they talk about individual players like they were the President or Pope or something.

They all think that Rondo is far better than Brewer in all categories and believe Sparks reinvented the 3 point shot....that kid couldn't beat half this message board 1 on 1.

I have friends who went to UK and  I need a BIG "W" Sunday in the worst way.

Also my love for Ashley Judd diminishes every time we play them.  I hope I don't see her nasty pit stains again, because that'll mean she's cheering about something.

GO HOGS!

HogPharmD

Quote from: wincrimson on January 26, 2006, 11:07:16 pm
Okay, nothing about "the past"...

10-2 record and ranked 8th in the country

'Nuf said. 8)
Maybe all those things they say on the Auburn board about 'Bama ARE true!!

Jimmy

Hate the most?  If you've ever been to a game in Baton Rouge, it's LSU....hands down! (If you go down there for a game, leave the women and children at home!)

msudawgs64

Quote from: oldbooniehog on January 26, 2006, 10:26:23 pm
Miss St.....Former Hog baseball coach Norm DeBryan said it all when he quipped that "Starkville" was an old Indian word meanintg "Trailer Park."

actually DeBriyn had more class than that, it was darn Bertman who made that remark, and we soon thereafter kicked his Tigers in the ass on the diamond as we have historically done to everyone in the SEC in baseball's regular season, minus Bama but the gap is very narrow now.. 

Hogs are definintely one of my favorites, I love a good BLT and a ham samich... ;) ;D
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

Topcat

1. Ole Miss - arrogant fans and nobody knows why
2. Miss St   - sit in their section at a game and you'll know why
3. Alabama - the cigarette smoke is annoying
4. Tenn     - reminds me of another team in orange
5. Fla         - Damien's going there
6. Auburn  - who could like Tommy T ?
7. LSU       - might get assaulted by a drunk in Baton Rouge
8. UK        - hate that stupid chant ' cats, cats, cats '
9. Georgia - coach looks like a choir boy
10.S. Car.   - the ole ball coach
11.Vandy   - they don't matter