Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath is pretty good at losing close games, isn't he?

Started by HognotinMemphis, February 11, 2007, 11:30:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HawgWyld

Quote from: darth sooie on February 12, 2007, 10:06:18 am
There is no doubt a good case can be made to can Stan, alot also depends on how this year ends but i still lean towards keeping him. Yet, if he is fired, two big ?'s are

1) who would hire his replacement
2) who would be his replacement

I don't think alot of the big names would want to leave their current situation, ditto for coaches who have only been at their current spot for 1 year. Also, you got the race issue, do you have to hire another black coach? I'm thinking your looking at the Nevada or Virgina Commonwealth coach as a replacement or somebody at that level.
I didn't realize the UA was restricted to only hiring black coaches ;)

But, I agree that Heath ought to be given some more time. After all, we're about to celebrate a decade of NuttballĀ®, so it seems apparent that losing isn't exactly discouraged at the UA.

Razor-back

Does anyone know what Stan's SEC record is on the road? 

Ā 

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Being out of state, I don't get to see many games.

My questions are:

1)  Do you think Stan will "get it" and become a top grade coach?

2)  If you answer yes to question #1, then how long will it take?

My guess is if you answer no to question #1, then getting rid of Stan sooner, rather than later is the only approach that makes sense.

Question-Man  (The Disenfranchised)

P.S.
Thanks in advance for the feedback.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?