Arkansas v. LSU official game thread

Started by whatsshakinbacon, February 10, 2007, 02:00:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Bomis Hawg

Hill throws the ball away.  TV Timeout.

LSU leads 12-6.  14:07 left,

idochog

Kinda scary to think where we would be if Hill had not developed this year and Beverly wansnt here.
I love Jesus!

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

weevilhogg

Hill is playing without a set of legs. . . . .
Oh my!

razorbackfan4life

Thats twice I've seen Ervin do that.......if you can get the ball before it goes out of bounds...........DO IT!

Oliver

TomasPistola

It's NEVER too soon for despair, desperation, defeat and many other D words I'm unable to think of.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Zen_Hog

Bomis Hawg

Terry Martin with his 3rd three.

15-6 LSU

TomasPistola

So we go to a Zone AFTER they make 2 three's?
You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Bomis Hawg

WTH is up with the holding fouls?  Thomas' 2nd foul.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

Josef

whatsshakinbacon

Thomas #2...

Definitely calling on our end of the floor.

Bomis Hawg

Washington fouls Davis.  He'll shoot 2 FT

whatsshakinbacon

Bomis Hawg

Bomis Hawg

Josef

Zen_Hog

Bomis Hawg

17-8 LSU leads after missed FT.  12:26 left

TomasPistola

BTW Bacon, Excellent Article. I always look forward to your posts.
You were right.
You did a great job.

Oliver

We flat out suck.  It's about time that we all realized that!

weresoclose

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on February 10, 2007, 02:20:39 pm

He gets em quick.  It's a major flaw in his game.  I liked the Thomas of last year.  Where did he go?

Zen_Hog

Zen_Hog

Bomis Hawg

Michael Washington gets another 2 pt + FT.

phoggy

Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

hogsanity

Who is this Washington, and when did he join the team?          SARCASM.  He may be too quick for them on offense, but they are eating him up on defense.  Nice to see him contributing though.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Bomis Hawg

These holding fouls on Arkansas is crazy.  Arkansas has 3 and LSU has 1.  Do SEC refs let teams  play?

phoggy

Quote from: weresoclose on February 10, 2007, 02:22:46 pm
Quote from: Bomis Hawg on February 10, 2007, 02:20:39 pm

He gets em quick.  It's a major flaw in his game.  I liked the Thomas of last year.  Where did he go?

looked cheap to me
Because of the climate of political correctness now pervading America, those of us in Arkansas will no longer be referred to as HILLBILLIES. We ask that you now refer to us as OZARK-AMERICANS.Thank you!....Now if you'll excuse me, I got possums to fry.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

Josef

Quote from: ImHogginIt on February 10, 2007, 02:23:03 pm
Quote from: Josef on February 10, 2007, 02:20:46 pm
Our offense looks so smooth

Our guys move so slow( when they actually move) without the ball. Everything is so half assed  :puke:

It is hard to continue to move with purpose when you are just moving around the perimeter - Heath thinks the 'pass around perimiter' offense baffles the opposition

hogsanity

Quote from: Bomis Hawg on February 10, 2007, 02:23:57 pm
These holding fouls on Arkansas is crazy.  Arkansas has 3 and LSU has 1.  Do SEC refs let teams  play?

Yep, they let LSU and Tn, and OM , and Ky play.  Those teams hold more than teams hold in FB.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas is 5/10 on 2pt; LSU is 3/5.  LSU has 5 3pt shots (made 3).  Need better permiter defense.

TomasPistola

At Least Heath knows what a Pass is....
You were right.
You did a great job.

Josef

Sonny is the only one i see constantly moving without the ball

Bomis Hawg

11:52 left.  LSU leads 17-10 after a missed FT.  Can't make FTs when you never shoot them.

asdfjklhog

HORRIBLE looking free throw shot from Washington

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.

hogsanity

LSU guards must have just smiled, MCCurdy is in the game.

asdfjklhog

Josef

Why the crap is mccurdy in before welsh

Zen_Hog

Bomis Hawg

Zen_Hog

asdfjklhog

Good point..............WHere is Welsh? He's played good lately.

Bomis Hawg

Ulysses_S_Grunt