Previous topic - Next topic

pigfeet

Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on January 27, 2007, 01:29:00 am
Quote from: wincrimson on January 27, 2007, 01:21:41 am
Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on January 26, 2007, 06:32:59 pm
Arkansas 78

Bama 69

Bama is horrible people.

And Arkansas is bound for a one seed?  Truth is, we both suck.   Geez.
Well we may not be a one seed, but we were 27 points better than you last game, and we're gonna add to that total.

I doubt that.

MDH

Road game.
Bama - 70
Hogs - 62

I wonder if Townes will get the start this afternoon.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

HeathWimp

After playing respectably at Florida, and losing close games to lousy Ole Miss and equally lousy South Carolina, the wheels finally fall off...

Tide 80
Hogs 51

21 Turnovers
11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

HawgG

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

arkansaspanic

BAMA 64
Hogs  77           Beverly puts up 25...Hill has 8 blocks

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: wincrimson on January 27, 2007, 01:21:41 am
Quote from: HOG FAN 4 LIFE on January 26, 2007, 06:32:59 pm
Arkansas 78

Bama 69

Bama is horrible people.

And Arkansas is bound for a one seed?  Truth is, we both suck.   Geez.
I wouldn't say that we both suck.  I would definitely say that we are both inconsistent.  Truthfully anything could happen today and it wouldn't surprise me.  We could win in a blowout, they could win in a blowout, we could win a close one, or they could win a close one.  The way these two teams have been playing I don't know what to expect and I don't know if anyone really does.