Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MSU...Rebels? (SIAP)

Started by (notOM)Rebel123, June 15, 2013, 08:50:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Yeah, I saw that yesterday, I showed it to a couple of Moo St grads at some baseball games yesterday, they just shook their head and laughed.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on June 15, 2013, 08:57:32 am
Yeah, I saw that yesterday, I showed it to a couple of Moo St grads at some baseball games yesterday, they just shook their head and laughed.

Wonder if it had a pic of Johnny Reb...uh, I mean a Black Bear on the back?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

pigture perfect

Sometimes, we are the Arizona Razorbacks, but that is worse.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jacobp

Apparently they were made by an unauthorized vendor selling them outside the stadium, and they've since been confiscated

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: jacobp on June 15, 2013, 01:54:12 pm
Apparently they were made by an unauthorized vendor selling them outside the stadium, and they've since been confiscated

I would think even an "unauthorized" vendor would know the mascot.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

hogfan98

That's the only way you'll see the Rebels in Omaha.

southeasthog

Quote from: hogfan98 on June 16, 2013, 02:37:59 pm
That's the only way you'll see the Rebels in Omaha.
Ole
Miss
At
Home
Again

msudawgs64

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on June 15, 2013, 03:58:56 pm
I would think even an "unauthorized" vendor would know the mascot.

well if ESPN don't, then there is no way others outside of the SEC will being they are the end all of knowledge.   ;)
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.