Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Settle It On The Court

Started by WoodyHog, March 12, 2018, 03:47:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyHog

All of these talking heads, vegas lines, "braketologists"....it is all nonsense. We'll settle things on the court. I like our horses.

A lot of the stats and analysis don't take into account how a team is playing now. The "body of work" counts for getting into the tournament, but I think we are playing our best ball of the year. Florida was our best game of the year. I thought we played well against Tennessee too -- just ran into a team in NBA jam fire mode.

Hot team with ice in their veins. Hogs will prove it on the court.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: WoodyHog on March 12, 2018, 03:47:34 pm
All of these talking heads, vegas lines, "braketologists"....it is all nonsense. We'll settle things on the court. I like our horses.

A lot of the stats and analysis don't take into account how a team is playing now. The "body of work" counts for getting into the tournament, but I think we are playing our best ball of the year. Florida was our best game of the year. I thought we played well against Tennessee too -- just ran into a team in NBA jam fire mode.

Hot team with ice in their veins. Hogs will prove it on the court.

And this is one possibility. Talking points favoring Butler are also very valid.
Hogs up! Covid down!

jst01

The fans on this site are so fragile and defensive.  Tells me they are full of doubt and fear that these opinions are actually true. 

razorback1829

I'm not scared, and our guys believe they can beat anybody.. Nothing but opportunity. Bring on Butler. Purdue can get it too.