Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Official Say Something Good About the Current Roster/Signees Thread

Started by wheelspigharvey, May 19, 2015, 07:33:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

Quote from: Deep Shoat on June 02, 2015, 06:19:01 pm
So, all the people who are accused of being negative always are either posting positives or staying out of the thread.  So you decide to come poke them with a stick in this thread that hasn't gone off the rails in a month.

Dumbass.
Pot meet kettle!  DA....

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Big Nasty 34

Should see much fewer zones this year. Will be easy to bust if we roll out beard at point with bell and Hannah's on opposite wings!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on June 04, 2015, 08:00:15 am
Should see much fewer zones this year. Will be easy to bust if we roll out beard at point with bell and Hannah's on opposite wings!
I like this.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on May 19, 2015, 08:34:47 am
I love Moses Kingsley's motor. Good defender, rebounder can score off tip in's and hustle points.

IMO the more mins he gets the better player he will become. Shooting stroke has solid form.

People talk about what's left in Bobby's wake, one thing that doesn't get discussed as much, is a template for how to succeed as a big man in this system. 

I think just having been on the team with Bobby will help Trey and Moses next year, not that he can do anything for them during games, but he certainly left a legacy of being a workhorse on the court at that PF/C spot.  To me the fact that Trey accepted his position at the end of the bench and used it as an opportunity to get in top shape this season is already evidence of that playing out.

Kenny Buzzhog

mhuff

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on June 04, 2015, 08:00:15 am

Not enough defense with those two players. Gotta do both.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: mhuff on June 10, 2015, 04:20:55 pm
Not enough defense with those two players. Gotta do both.

They may provide a very large part of our offense though.