Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fantastic story on Lee Mayberry (link)

Started by WizardofhOgZ, May 09, 2015, 08:58:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Yes, I saw the other post on Lee . . . but I didn't want this link to be buried 20 posts down.  This is a very good story.  Please allow to be in it's own thread for 2-3 days before merging it with the other thread.

Thanks.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/may/09/mayberry-graduating-27-years-after-ua-debut/

Hogs run wild

great trip down memory lane. Lee is my favorite BBall Razorback.
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

chiefhawg

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on May 09, 2015, 08:58:44 am
Yes, I saw the other post on Lee . . . but I didn't want this link to be buried 20 posts down.  This is a very good story.  Please allow to be in it's own thread for 2-3 days before merging it with the other thread.

Thanks.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2015/may/09/mayberry-graduating-27-years-after-ua-debut/
Great idea. Thanks for the foresight.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

1hogfan

Ditto. He's my favorite Bball player too! If Corey didn't unseat him, it's gonna probably be a long time.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

HawgWild

PorkRinds

To me, stuff like this going on is a big part of revitalizing Razorback basketball. Having so many former Razorbacks involved with the  program in different ways keeps the traditions alive while building new success. I love it.

Hogcephus

Lee Mayberry has always been a class act and also my favorite Razorback basketball player.

Iwastherein1969

nobody has unseated this guy as my favorite Hog hoop star....the shot he hit at Austin from over 30 feet to tie the game and ultimately save Nolan who did some prior strollin', is burned, no seared into a vivid memory in my mind...the Hogs went on to win that game and you couldn't tell on Lee's face or actions who had hit that big shot....Lee Mayberry is one of a kind on the court, and somehow I suspect life, too
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Flatline

Great to see him back on the hill.  Lee and Day were the guys that started it all.  I will never forget that run to the Final 4.  That was a great team. 

FATHAWG08

I love off season Football!!