Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CMA Grade

Started by TheRazorbackGuy, March 16, 2015, 01:27:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

After the end of the regular season in year 4, what grade do you give CMA?

A
192 (41.9%)
B
202 (44.1%)
C
48 (10.5%)
D
10 (2.2%)
F
6 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 456

Kevin

Quote from: BBsTheMan on May 15, 2015, 12:04:49 pm
Fair enough, and let's hope we somehow find our way to the back to back ncaas next season. Of course, it's an uphill climb for sure.

I'm with ya, though. MA hasn't been elite here but he's far from Pel's 2-14 conference record. I guess I'm not far enough removed from the Pel era to turn my back on respectability on a yearly basis. I may want more eventually.

Anderson is way better than pel.  I just have never been in love with him. Plus, I don't think you can go back in time, and they is what this program is trying to do.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hogsanity

Quote from: Kevin on May 15, 2015, 12:09:02 pm
Anderson is way better than pel.  I just have never been in love with him. Plus, I don't think you can go back in time, and they is what this program is trying to do.

EXACTLY!
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: hogsanity on May 15, 2015, 01:10:29 pm
EXACTLY!

Exactly... A star must emerge and some tactical decisions might need to be altered. Its a B because I saw some of it but not as consistently as I thought I would in the 22 turnovers vs North Carolina.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

TheRazorbackGuy