Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ARKANSAS SNUBBED AGAIN BY ESPIN!!!

Started by Bacon_Bitz, August 21, 2017, 09:37:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bacon_Bitz

ESPN decided to do a video of the best stiff arms from 2016.  Of course it mostly only featured players from teams that it is hyping up in preseason top 25.  But watch this video of mostly big name players stiff arming group of 5 teams:

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=20399453

and compare that to Devwah Whaley stiff arming last year's #6 overall pick in the NFL draft:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBy4yG9rxjU

WOO PIG!

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

onebadrubi

He lowered his shoulder and then pushed.  Not really a stiff arm IMO

gchamblee

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 21, 2017, 09:37:31 am
ESPN decided to do a video of the best stiff arms from 2016.  Of course it mostly only featured players from teams that it is hyping up in preseason top 25.  But watch this video of mostly big name players stiff arming group of 5 teams:

and compare that to Devwah Whaley stiff arming last year's #6 overall pick in the NFL draft:

WOO PIG!

You are easily offended.

mizzouman

Bacon_Bitz

I'm obvs being melodramz about this folks.  I just like the Whaley stiff arm. And he clearly extends his arm and pushes Adams way back.  Just as much of a stiff arm as many of the clips on other video.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: mizzouman on August 21, 2017, 09:46:23 am
Seriously?

Drew Lock is going to be the #1 draft pick this year.  J'Mon Moore is going #2.

hogsanity

Oh good, another made up snub to try to show that ESPN is out to get the Hogs. I really wish the admins would have taken my offer to create a " how the Hogs or a player were allegedly snubbed today " thread and sticky it son we could keep all the ways people are sitting around thinking up ways to snub a program that is historically a 7 win a year team.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: hogsanity on August 21, 2017, 09:50:43 am
Oh good, another made up snub to try to show that ESPN is out to get the Hogs. I really wish the admins would have taken my offer to create a " how the Hogs or a player were allegedly snubbed today " thread and sticky it son we could keep all the ways people are sitting around thinking up ways to snub a program that is historically a 7 win a year team.

Oh good, another Hogsanity post

mizzouman

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 21, 2017, 09:47:10 am
Drew Lock is going to be the #1 draft pick this year.  J'Mon Moore is going #2.
You got that wrong.  Mizzou gets snubbed all the time and I'M TIRED OF IT. 

GoHogzzGo

Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Hollywood870

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on August 21, 2017, 09:37:31 am

WOO PIG!
Dude, take your meds and call me in the morning.  ::) :o

MissippHog

I will never shop at Lowe's again!!! (I got that right didn't I? It's hard to keep up with the long list of people we're supposed to hate.)

hogsanity

Quote from: Karma on August 21, 2017, 10:48:42 am
I will never shop at Lowe's again!!! (I got that right didn't I? It's hard to keep up with the long list of people we're supposed to hate.)

Actually it was Home Depot. But heck lets throw in Lowes along with, Fox ( news and sports ), Cnn, the NCAA, The USA Today, UPI, AP, CnnSi even though its been off the air for about 20 years, SI, the SEC, Disney, Becket Sport ( they dont value cards of Hogs high enough ). Got to hate them all fr some reason, usually reasons that do not actually exist.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: hogsanity on August 21, 2017, 10:55:45 am
Actually it was Home Depot. But heck lets throw in Lowes along with, Fox ( news and sports ), Cnn, the NCAA, The USA Today, UPI, AP, CnnSi even though its been off the air for about 20 years, SI, the SEC, Disney, Becket Sport ( they dont value cards of Hogs high enough ). Got to hate them all fr some reason, usually reasons that do not actually exist.

AND WHATEVER TV EXECUTIVE MADE THE CALL TO CANCEL EVENING SHADE!!

AirWarren

31to6

justmakeit2thebcs

Quote from: hogsanity on August 21, 2017, 10:55:45 am
I've heard all the CEO's had a conference call and decided it was in everyone's best interest if Arkansas was consistently snubbed.   Just a rumor, but I heard it from a reliable source.   Please don't ask me to divulge my source.   Okay, I'll let few of you know, if you promise to keep it quiet.  PM me for details.

PORKULATOR

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 21, 2017, 09:40:19 am
He lowered his shoulder and then pushed.  Not really a stiff arm IMO
shut up.

He'd have stiff armed you into the end zone.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

NoogaHog

Ok, not completely on topic, but I am reminded of one of my favorite Arkansas stiff arms. Keith Jackson, Jr. intercepting a HB pass and driving the QB into the ground as if he is planting a flag. It was against SEMO in 2006.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

FANONTHEHILL

With all due respect to Devwah, who made a great physical play.  That wasn't a stiff arm.  It was a lower your shoulder and shove.  These are stiff arms from the Undisputed King of Razorback Stiff Arms.
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

onebadrubi

Hoggish1

DW is going to have one ell of a year!