Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs set to host impressive list of recruits tonight

Started by Otis Kirk, November 10, 2018, 11:14:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sickboy

The real Hogules

As impressive a list of high quality athletes to visit the UofA on the same weekend, in quite some time!
I like seeing the core of our upcoming recruiting class coming in for unofficial visits to help recruit others to jump on board.
Fingers crossed that at least a couple more OT's (preferably Juco's) jump on board, soon.
Really enjoyed the read, Otis!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

AugustaHog

Quote from: sickboy on November 10, 2018, 11:17:45 am
Devin Bush's tweet appears auspicious.
Maybe, but I read that as "if this goes well I might be home."  Impossible to read a tweet and know the thoughts and feelings behind it.  All signs have looked extremely positive with Devin the last month or so.

Otis Kirk

Otis Kirk

Quote from: AugustaHog on November 10, 2018, 12:59:30 pm
Maybe, but I read that as "if this goes well I might be home."  Impossible to read a tweet and know the thoughts and feelings behind it.  All signs have looked extremely positive with Devin the last month or so.

They will get Bush, I look for them to get Brooks and I think they have a good chance at flipping Lakia. But I feel really good on Bush and even Brooks.

AugustaHog

sickboy

Cambridge Hog

They look like SEC players. And as if they have a little dog in em. Hope hey are all on board

1highhog

I hope we get every last one of them, especially if they look like SEC players and run like SEC players.   Our current players just seem in slow motion compared to the other teams in the SEC.

ballinhog

Brooks is the real deal, he's a little small but he can cover

247Hog

Quote from: ballinhog on November 10, 2018, 10:39:36 pm
Brooks is the real deal, he's a little small but he can cover

Sounds great. Sign him up, we need him next year.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan