Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eric Curry (MN; former Hog recruit) out for the seaon

Started by Hawg Red, October 19, 2017, 09:40:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawg Red

That sucks for him. I hate to see these guys get injured, no matter who they play for.

The_Iceman

navyhog24

Hog_Swanson

That might turn out to be a blow to our RPI.

Edit: Sucks for the kid too.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Hawg Red

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Hog_Swanson on October 19, 2017, 12:07:20 pm
That might turn out to be a blow to our RPI.

Edit: Sucks for the kid too.
here we go with the rpi crap
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on October 19, 2017, 12:18:29 pm
here we go with the rpi crap
Currently, that is what matters come selection Sunday.  Right??  Look, I,m not a fan of it either, but until it changes, we have to consider it.

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Hog_Swanson