Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riley Ferguson

Started by 100%HOG, March 24, 2015, 01:52:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

100%HOG

In a recent Razorback foundation tweet it shows Enos sitting at his desk and on his desk is a piece of paper with "Riley Ferguson QB" written on it. Looks like he is playing at Coffeyville this season, seems as if the staff is interested in him.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

100%HOG

HOGINTENNESSEE

March 24, 2015, 02:05:19 pm #3 Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 04:45:46 pm by HOGINTENNESSEE
Strong armed kid. I expected his name to come up with his connection to Chaney.

However, I believe he will be a JR by the time he is Eligible. Which timing wise seems odd unless Enos isn't they pleased with what we have waiting in the Wings

JackJohnson

Quote from: 100%HOG on March 24, 2015, 01:52:51 pm
In a recent Razorback foundation tweet it shows Enos sitting at his desk and on his desk is a piece of paper with "Riley Ferguson QB" written on it. Looks like he is playing at Coffeyville this season, seems as if the staff is interested in him.

that has secondary violation written all over it...on second thought- me likey  8)

JackJohnson

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on March 24, 2015, 02:05:19 pm
Strong armed kid. I expected his name to come up with his connection to Chaney.

However, I believe he will be a JR by the time he is Eligible. Which timing wise seems odd unless Enos isn't they pleased with what we have waiting in he Wings

IF we sign him, that means he would enter next spring as a RS Jr, along with RS Jr A.A, RS So RP and RS Fr TS.  that is a LOT of talent to be battling it out to replace BA.  Being a former QB, HC and now OC in the SEC, Enos KNOWS it is an absolute MUST to have a QB that is able to do everything you want him to do and be more than just a "game manager".  I say bring him on

ricepig

Quote from: JackJohnson on March 24, 2015, 02:59:37 pm
that has secondary violation written all over it...on second thought- me likey  8)

Yep, thankfully those don't matter these days.

JackJohnson

Quote from: ricepig on March 24, 2015, 03:30:16 pm
Yep, thankfully those don't matter these days.

my point exactly- don't really know why they exist if there isn't any penalties associated with them...

WorfHog

Maybe he want's to be a walk on TE like Derby.

lefty08

Nice catch, talk about Twitter stalking. Can you tell how much that open electric bill is? I'm just curious
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Jackrabbit Hog

He couldn't crack the top 3 behind the pu pu platter of QBs that Tennessee had the last couple of years, so I can't imagine he'd be an upgrade over anyone we already have on campus.  Word out of Knoxville was that he didn't work hard like the others and had a bit of an attitude.  IMO, it would be a waste of a scholarship.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hawg1221

Quote from: lefty08 on March 24, 2015, 05:10:20 pm
Nice catch, talk about Twitter stalking. Can you tell how much that open electric bill is? I'm just curious

Exactly. I can't believe you were able to read that. Good eye sight!

aloha_kid

Hmmm ... is this uncommon?

"Hinted to it on show today that Riley wasn't good at embracing the process and having patience to earn that QB spot."

http://www.rockytoptalk.com/2014/5/27/5756018/riley-ferguson-leaving-tennessee-program

Marshfieldhog

Better than Otis Kirk dumpster diving back in the Nutt days.

wholehog92

No way I could read that cold.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ricepig

Ok, who is Pittman recruiting?

@CoachSamPittman Renewed his membership today! #JoinRTeam @RazorbackFB http://t.co/2tTftLwDfN

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: lefty08 on March 24, 2015, 05:10:20 pm

Pow..! +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WorfHog

Quote from: ricepig on March 25, 2015, 11:05:10 am

@CoachSamPittman Renewed his membership today! #JoinRTeam @RazorbackFB http://t.co/2tTftLwDfN

So much white out!

PaintballHog

Seems like we're putting alot of emphasis on QBs lately, with the recent offers and now this. Does Enos want a different skill set? How would that bode for the young guys we have there already? 

RazorPiggie

Quote from: ricepig on March 25, 2015, 11:05:10 am

Looks like that paper has Riley Ferguson on it as well but not sure what the name is on top of the paper?
Maybe this guy http://247sports.com/Player/Jamarcus-King-22713

100%HOG

Quote from: RazorPiggie on March 25, 2015, 04:20:10 pm
Looks like that paper has Riley Ferguson on it as well but not sure what the name is on top of the paper?
Maybe this guy http://247sports.com/Player/Jamarcus-King-22713

Agreed that paper definitely has Riley Ferguson's name on it as well. 

lefty08

Quote from: PaintballHog on March 25, 2015, 01:16:54 pm
Seems like we're putting alot of emphasis on QBs lately, with the recent offers and now this. Does Enos want a different skill set? How would that bode for the young guys we have there already?

I don't think we are seeing more of an emphasis really. I think we will continue to sign 1 per year
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Seebs

Pittman needs to go wireless!
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Tim Harris

Quote from: PaintballHog on March 25, 2015, 01:16:54 pm

We just haven't offered many lately because we had an in state kid ready to go.  Peavey was out of state but he had been committed forever and connections here.

This is the first year Bielema has really had to recruit a QB since being at Arkansas.

ricepig

Quote from: Tim Harris on March 26, 2015, 09:04:33 am
We just haven't offered many lately because we had an in state kid ready to go.  Peavey was out of state but he had been committed forever and connections here.

This is the first year Bielema has really had to recruit a QB since being at Arkansas.

Correct, just like other positions, we will offer several, and accept the first one they want.