Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Aggie Team Shows Up On Saturday?

Started by Mike Irwin, September 17, 2017, 07:07:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

The Aggies head coach says looking at his players from the sidelines is like watching two different teams.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/which-aggie-team-shows-up-on-saturday/813065653

Rudy Baylor

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

doc53

I suspect we see the team we saw in the second half of the Louisiana game
I was THERE for the Pooch Kick

Swestwill66

First half of ucla and second half of Louisiana

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BroyledNutts

Knowing the history of this game with the Hogs, A&M's first half will probably look disjointed and out of sync ... their second half will make them look like SECW contenders.

First half Arkansas' defense will keep its anemic offense in the game with stellar play - second half they'll be gassed and A&M will pull away. Oline won't block, receivers won't catch, QB will have happy feet, run game will be stuffed, Brett will be dazed and confused, Jeff will be all grins in the skybox schmoozing with Jerry, and Enos will be calling his realtor. Same as it ever was.

Just once I'd like my instincts to be unfounded...

jneal56

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on September 18, 2017, 02:43:54 pm
The one that beats Arkansas and then goes on to lose 5 out of the next 7 games.   

Unfortunately I agree. Really don't want to agree but recent history says it will be just that. Hopefully we will break the recent history of bad games with them.
"At least we are moral"

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ModestoHOG63 on September 18, 2017, 02:43:54 pm
The one that beats Arkansas and then goes on to lose 5 out of the next 7 games.   
This is my non-signature signature.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Swestwill66 on September 18, 2017, 05:10:19 am
First half of ucla and second half of Louisiana

Quite possibly.   Maybe they pull it together for a full game?    But the Texas Aggies are well know to be prone to colossal screw ups.   

Granny fan

Swestwill66

If Hubenek doesn't play HOGS should get some pick sixes!

razorsharptusk

SEC opener for both teams.  I suspect we will get their best.
GO HOGS!!