Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good to see the Hogs on this list.

Started by DeltaBoy, August 18, 2015, 10:03:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pig in the Pokey

not in my opinion. we aren't in on any of the top 14. and only a few total out of all those kids. We burn a home game to play there, you'd think we'd be in on a half dozen or so and some of those would be highly rated. All the more reason for RWIII to blow up.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

SamBuckhart

Quote from: DeltaBoy on August 18, 2015, 10:03:44 am
http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/sportsday-top-recruits/

Dallas Morning News top 100 recruits.
Its a long time until February. Maybe we can flip or recruit some of the others. Wooo Pig!
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

Seebs

Arkansas State is doing work it seems.  Glad we got Deisch <sp>
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

nwahogfan1

Probable only sign 5 or so from Texas and this list will change by November but hopefully we can get 2 or 3 from Dallas Metro and 2 or 3 more from the rest of Texas.    I like us recruiting Texas because it is close, it has outstanding football there and it has lots of transplanted Arkansans over there. 

Go Hogs.