Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Promising article on Big Time DL

Started by Slimac4, August 14, 2015, 08:34:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

theFlyingHog

"Answer a survey to continue reading this content".

Never seen that before

WorfHog

It's amazing coahc be made such a big impression on his younger brother.  Recruiting can be crazy, but you never know what might happen. Wouldn't it be funny if we sign Kier and 12 years later sign his younger brother.

KlubhouseKonnected

I'm not making any judgment about this kid or trying to speak negatively, but I just feel the need to say that "whoever shows me the most love" is becoming one of my least favorite sports cliches.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on August 14, 2015, 10:57:51 am
I'm not making any judgment about this kid or trying to speak negatively, but I just feel the need to say that "whoever shows me the most love" is becoming one of my least favorite sports cliches.
Yea, it might be good for recruiting to put these kids up on pedestals but I think it will hurt most of them in the long run and society overall especially if that treatment continues while they are in school.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Huckleberry Pig

Would be thrilled if we landed either of those guys!  Thanks for the article Richard

jjdlc

Has every DL in the ESPN 300 now visited or made plans to visit?  Good grief, looking like an excellent year for D-line recruiting for us.

ldfergu

Quote from: jjdlc on August 14, 2015, 02:09:48 pm
Has every DL in the ESPN 300 now visited or made plans to visit?  Good grief, looking like an excellent year for D-line recruiting for us.

We always praise CSP for all he's done and how great of a recruiter he is and that's all true, but we gotta throw some more love towards Rory Seagrest. Dude is pullin out all the stops and is doing a great job

hawgwash

Quote from: jjdlc on August 14, 2015, 02:09:48 pm
I was just wondering if we could actually take all these impressive DL that seem to have high interest in us.  We've got fill some needs at other positions too.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on August 14, 2015, 03:01:44 pm
We always praise CSP for all he's done and how great of a recruiter he is and that's all true, but we gotta throw some more love towards Rory Seagrest. Dude is pullin out all the stops and is doing a great job
true that!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BenDial

I'm more impressed with what the article said about his Dad. Said pops was pushing Arkansas and Mom just wants him to make the right decision. Shouldn't hurt to have one of the parents on our side, and seeing as how it's a Miami family, that's a pretty impressive job by the staff recruiting the family, not just the student-athlete.