The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Dark Helmet Hog

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

redleg

So with only four in-state kids holding Razorback offers right now, who are some candidates that might get an offer from Arkansas as the season progresses?

I think these three guys are likely to get an offer:
Pine Bluff DE John Tate
LR Christian RB Damarea Crockett
Bentonville CB Tyrone Mahone

What about these guys though?:
Ft. Smith Northside duo of CB Kiondre Thomas and LB Deontre Hardwick, Prairie Grove OL Dylan Soehner, Pine Bluff S David Beasley, Hot Springs RB Cleo Floyd, and Texarkana DT Nick McCann?
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Kiondre Thomas and Crockett will probably get offers. Other than that, I wouldn't bank on anyone else.

hawgXi

Great perspective offered by lunney.

Thx for posting.

Pigsfeat

I love the approach CBB and staff has for recruiting! There is a plan/strategy and not just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks! Thanks for the share Bionic!
"You don't eat mayonnaise to be healthy!"
E. Neal

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Seminole Indian

One of the better articles about recruiting.

Based on their needs Arkansas may pass on an in-state player one year they would have taken most years, and that is something that most 'fans' are unable to grasp. It is now compounded by the fact that they are having to extend offers to, and except commits when players are sophomores, and juniors, because the other major P5's are coming in and  forcing them to do so.

Bottom line ...............every year there are players in Arkansas that don't get a Razorback offer that are as good or better than those who got offers. Except for rare 4-5 star in-state prospects, and many of these turn out to be bust, that Razorback offer for an instate kid is as much a case of timing, and/or position needs as anything, and fact is it is a crap shoot for most, and most are bust.
"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

nwahogfan1

Quote from: redleg on August 13, 2015, 09:20:05 am
So with only four in-state kids holding Razorback offers right now, who are some candidates that might get an offer from Arkansas as the season progresses?

I think these three guys are likely to get an offer:
Pine Bluff DE John Tate
LR Christian RB Damarea Crockett
Bentonville CB Tyrone Mahone

What about these guys though?:
Ft. Smith Northside duo of CB Kiondre Thomas and LB Deontre Hardwick, Prairie Grove OL Dylan Soehner, Pine Bluff S David Beasley, Hot Springs RB Cleo Floyd, and Texarkana DT Nick McCann?

Good list.  Be surprised if we get more than 2 or 3 more from Arkansas.  I guess not a banner year in state.