Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 05, 2015, 11:11:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

duckman

That is one mean looking dude....

TexHog188

How much does Nike pay him for the scar?
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Shorttimer

August 05, 2015, 12:09:53 pm #3 Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:31:09 pm by Shorttimer
It's interesting to me that almost weekly we get information about somebody looking at the Hogs who is not even on the public radar.  It just shows the futility of trying to project the finish to this class with 7 months to go.

navyhog24

No disrespect to you, Richard or to Briston, but I'll believe the info on Kristian Fulton if he actually makes it. He was supposed to come before, but spurned us already.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: navyhog24 on August 05, 2015, 12:15:32 pm
No disrespect to you, Richard or to Briston, but I'll believe the info on Kristian Fulton if he actually makes it. He was supposed to come before, but spurned us already.
huh? spurned us for an unofficial? You need to relax, bro.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

navyhog24

Yeah, he said he would be coming up with Briston, but ended up actually going to LSU.

Vantage 8 dude

While he obviously may or may not end up coming to the Hill, I believe RD is merely reporting on what he's been told. I rather doubt any writer/reporter hits on a report of a kid's interest and possible visit 100% of the time, and that matters little what program the writer's covering.

redeye

Quote from: Shorttimer on August 05, 2015, 12:09:53 pm
It's interesting to me that almost weekly we get information about somebody looking at the Hogs who is not even on the public radar.  It just shows the futility of trying to project the finish to this class with 7 months to go.

Yes it does.  It's fun to play around with projections, but I agree that it's futile.  A lot more happens then we ever realize.

Looks like Campbell may want Bielema to make him a star, as he did with Tretola.   ;D

Btw, I really like Guidry from what little I've seen of him.  Typical of Bielema's players, he just seems like a quality young man.  Fulton is certainly a longshot, but I think we get him on campus and have a chance.

sowmonella

Is Campbell the unnamed visitor who mentioned a few days ago?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Arthur pigby sellers.

Quote from: sowmonella on August 05, 2015, 03:52:59 pm
Is Campbell the unnamed visitor who mentioned a few days ago?
I thought he said that visitor had teammates committed to the Hogs or playing for the Hogs
Could be wrong though

Dominicanhog

Quote from: duckman on August 05, 2015, 11:15:56 am
That is one mean looking dude....

I agree @ 340 lbs, he looks like he was born to be a bouncer or body guard..... I guess he could always fall back on a football career if those opportunities don't work out.

Hawgzinbowlz

Donvaughn Campbell needs a CBH transformation. CSP and CBB will help him along.

" GO HOGS "

Oklahawg

Unofficials are not something to get your piss hot worrying about.

:)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

NLRHog92

Quote from: Oklahawg on August 05, 2015, 10:20:52 pm
Unofficials are not something to get your piss hot worrying about.

:)

SMILE!

redeye

August 19, 2015, 04:44:14 pm #15 Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 06:19:40 pm by redeye

This is what I'd officially call a rumor, so don't put much stock in it.  Anyway, a poster on the LSU 247 board claims that an Arkansas assistant told the "West Bank high school coach" that Fulton will be a hog.  It's in a thread titled "Can Fulton be secret commit to Arkansas?"

Anyway, they're probably setting the bait and waiting for us to run with it, but I figured I'd mention it, nonetheless.

edit: Note that Fulton attends Archibishop Rummell? with Guidry, which I assume is different then West Bank.

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"