Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The reason to believe in Bielema

Started by duckman, August 05, 2015, 04:10:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 07, 2015, 12:00:32 pm
he did, i already told you guys. i copied and sent it all to him and he said thanks. :)
That means he received it, doesn't mean he studied it. Not trying to be technical or anything, but he might've just been being polite.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BBsTheMan on August 07, 2015, 06:43:16 pm
That means he received it, doesn't mean he studied it. Not trying to be technical or anything, but he might've just been being polite.
true. but then again i may be preachin to the choir and he doesn't even need to look!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

hawgXi

Quote from: Ham Ham Pigelow on August 05, 2015, 04:23:13 am
I'm a Bielema fan boy for sure. But he recently said it himself that the difference between the Big 10 and the SEC is there are no weeks off in the SEC compared to what he experienced at Wisconsin. I suspect that he realizes he'll need to kick it up a notch at Arkansas to consistently compete in the SEC. And sending mostly OL to the league won't cut it. Skill players will have to be developed too.

Yes more skilled players like he put in the NFL from the badgers?
Lee Evans, montee ball, owen daniels, russell wilson.

Btw, did CBB recruit melvin gordon to wisky?

duckman

Quote from: BBsTheMan on August 07, 2015, 06:43:16 pm

He read it...

LJHOG

Quote from: Hawghiggs on August 05, 2015, 09:10:48 pm
The biggest difference between Arkansas and Wisconsin will be the simple fact that we are closer to more talented areas.   
And we play against much more talented teams.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: duckman on August 07, 2015, 07:38:45 pm
He read it...
Did you give him a pop quiz?

He may have read it. I hope he did, for sure. And I agree with Pokey, I hope he already knew it.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

duckman

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on August 08, 2015, 12:31:15 pm
duck and i are recrootin him too. quite well hehe

Nah, just sent a couple of tweets.  He does seem to like the pics that different schools post so we sent a couple.  Will say that the first one we sent has been retweeted from more people than any other tweet on his page, he retweeted it as well.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: duckman on August 08, 2015, 12:34:38 pm
Nah, just sent a couple of tweets.  He does seem to like the pics that different schools post so we sent a couple.  Will say that the first one we sent has been retweeted from more people than any other tweet on his page, he retweeted it as well.
Yeah, that one is over 200+ LIKES on his personal facebook including his Mama and him liking it. He loves that one!
@Slackaveli

Huckleberry Pig

+1 guys, this is an example where we as fans can use social media to have a positive impact on recruits.  Just be careful, very fine line between cool and weird lol

duckman

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on August 08, 2015, 01:27:43 pm
+1 guys, this is an example where we as fans can use social media to have a positive impact on recruits.  Just be careful, very fine line between cool and weird lol

I tend to look and see if a kid likes the attention, then we may send a couple of tweets or pics.  Merrick liked it last year, sent us a few PM's on Twitter.  Nice Kid

MiHogsMi

+ Just be careful, very fine line between cool and weird lol

Teats of wives, tweets to H.S athletes.  What line?
I don't view The University of Arkansas Football Program as Mr. CBB's personal Petri dish to experiment and tinker with for HIS pleasure and learning curve.

redeye

Quote from: duckman on August 08, 2015, 01:42:34 pm
I tend to look and see if a kid likes the attention, then we may send a couple of tweets or pics.  Merrick liked it last year, sent us a few PM's on Twitter.  Nice Kid

I'm not a Twitter or Facebook guy and I don't feel comfortable messaging recruits, but I will read their tweets from time to time, if they're accessible.  In my opinion, it helps a lot and I've noticed several players mentioning our fan base in favorable terms on Twitter.  I've also noticed Richard retweeting recruits who are looking for attention, which I assume he does to alert the Arkansas Twitter Army.  It doesn't seem to work for all of them, but by and large, I think it helps with most.

I also get the impression that Bielema is not only comfortable with it, but also encourages it.

duckman

Quote from: MiHogsMi on August 08, 2015, 03:11:06 pm
Teats of wives, tweets to H.S athletes.  What line?

It's more about her 6,400 followers or I would use my account, more people see and respond.  Thus the 200+ Retweets of the post, the most of any post on his page.  MOTHO

Pig in the Pokey

yep. he knows i am a devin fan. he wasn't that highly regarded when i first chatted with him. and never spam a kid or bring unwanted attention. this kid loves it!
@Slackaveli

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: duckman on August 08, 2015, 12:34:38 pm

Quote from: duckman on August 08, 2015, 04:18:09 pm
It's more about her 6,400 followers or I would use my account, more people see and respond.  Thus the 200+ Retweets of the post, the most of any post on his page.  MOTHO

Oh, might as well go for the hat trick.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wildhog on August 05, 2015, 09:17:23 am
I'm a huge fan of our recruiting in general.  There are still things that I question, and likely always will be.  It's just my nature.

But overall, I'm very happy with our recruiting under CBB. 

The biggest difference between recruiting now and in the past, IMO, is that we're taking FAR fewer "reaches" these days.  I mean, our lowest rated commit just got offered by Florida State!

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery...  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BigPapaHawg

We are definitely in some good hands!!!!
WOO PIG