Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big get for Mike Anderson and staff

Started by The Recruiting Guy, August 01, 2015, 08:59:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Razorod

Very happy to have his commitment. Maybe the first of many over the next few weeks.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Steef

Hollywood_HOGan45

JackJohnson

These next 3 classes should take care of our size issues the next 7 years if we can get them.  my gosh I have never seen this many athletic bigs stacked up over a 3 year span inside the state in my lifetime.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: JackJohnson on August 01, 2015, 09:23:30 pm
These next 3 classes should take care of our size issues the next 7 years if we can get them.  my gosh I have never seen this many athletic bigs stacked up over a 3 year span inside the state in my lifetime.
no kidding. Surely we end up with enough bigs. There are like 8 of them we're on.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

pigture perfect

Glad to hear it. Sounds like a stud already.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

online-with-swine

Finally some good news for the program.  Maybe this will be the first of a long line of it to finish out the summer.

RazorPiggie

MGB1229

Man this guy will be a terror in a couple of years.  Imagine if he gets to 7'0.

Big Nasty 34

Crazy to think how small we may be this year with some of our lineups, and how quickly that might change with all the 6-10+ guys we are on in 16 and 17.

gmarv

good for mike.just keep you head down and keep on working coach.better days are just ahead.

hogfreak

Gafford, Henderson, Vanover, Weaver and Perry are some big fish in that 17 and 18 class hope we can snag some