Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (19-8, 8-6) vs Kentucky (18-9, 7-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 20, 2018, 07:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

I am jacked for this game.... I hate Cal with a passion and his cheating arse.... Also screw the Bluebloods
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

panhandlepig

Nashville Fan

Pittman or Bust!

TebowHater

https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/966127835936165889

Arkansas has dropped 5 straight to Kentucky all by at least 14 points, but BPI thinks that streak ends tonight.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BoarEd

DThog90

hawgball40

Stupid Big 10 foulfest is running over. please post pbp updates.

Cornfed Pig

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

jgphillips3

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: hawgball40 on February 20, 2018, 08:00:42 pm
Stupid Big 10 foulfest is running over. please post pbp updates.
it will move to espnews if it runs over
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

GO

jst01

SugarHillGaHog

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

SugarHillGaHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

HamIAm

has anyone EVER been able to get the game on the ESPN app when another game is running long

BoarEd

Arkansas up 3-0 courtesy Jaylen Barford. Kentucky with two early fouls. Arkansas playing tough defense.

Macon adds 3. 6-0

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

About time.

I thought the announcers were gonna slobber all over Izzo and the Seniors
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

hawgball40

Quote from: HamIAm on February 20, 2018, 08:11:18 pm
has anyone EVER been able to get the game on the ESPN app when another game is running long
I've always had trouble with it myself honestly.

BannerMountainMan

From Tusk Till Dawn

HamIAm

BoarEd

John Calipari's philosophy against Arkansas is to play pressure defense. He believes that teams who like to press on defense can't handle a press themselves.

9-0 Hogs. Macon with another 3.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BoarEd

Arkansas is DOMINATING on the board's. Thomas with 5 already.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 20, 2018, 08:12:37 pm
Sounds like the Bud has some noise tonight!

how about a periodic on the crowd,, be nice to hear the Bud rockin again, even if I'm hearing it on hogville..

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BoarEd

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Someone tell barford it's okay to pass sometimes. we promise not to get mad lol
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

BoarEd

Quote from: Dominicanhog on February 20, 2018, 08:15:20 pm
how about a periodic on the crowd,, be nice to hear the Bud rockin again, even if I'm hearing it on hogville..

Crowd is LIT

hawgball40

Well folks, this kentucky team looks scared, but we are a tad bit bothered by their length.