Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 4 THREAD: #2 Arkansas (3-0, 0-0 SEC) vs #26 Arizona (3-0, 0-0 Pac 12)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 19, 2018, 06:46:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

1               Bot 6th                   0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Arkansas      0  | 0| 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  2  | 0  | 1   
Arizona         0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

Quote from: razCzar on February 21, 2018, 10:38:46 pm
Yeah, I've pulled them up earlier but haven't figured it out since.  You paying anything for it?

No, it's free.

JHicks3636

In the Mild Cat 6th

8. Fraizer      0-1
9. Moniot      0-1
1. Stevenson 0-1, HBP

Wisco Pig

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

Freshman RHP Kole Ramage now warming for the Hogs along with Scroggins.  Cronin has taken a seat for now.

JHicks3636

Fraizer starts 1-1, 1-2, 2-2, works it full, strikes out swinging

SPAL

ucahogfan

Quote from: howie76 on February 21, 2018, 10:39:23 pm
Is the radio announcer Steve Inman? Like the Steve inman from Arkansas?
Yes, it is Scott Inman on the call instead of Phil Elson tonight.

rogersvillemohog

Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 21, 2018, 10:43:59 pm
When does murph become the Sunday guy?
Probably the USC weekend at the earliest.  Doubt DVH would have him throw this Sunday.  Get him a start against Dayton next Tuesday and then the following Sunday against USC.

thebignasty

Inman struggling a bit on the call and ill echo that the dead silence is very odd lol

JHicks3636

Stevenson, 0-1 tonight and a HBP but thrown out at 3B earlier, starts with a ball, flies out to right

1-0 Arkansas after 6 complete

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

1               Top 7th                   0

Arkansas      0  | 0| 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 |    |    |    | -  |  1  |  2  | 0  | 1   
Arizona         0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

For the Razorbacks in the 7th

3. Cole        0-2
4. Bonfield   0-2
5. Kjerstad   1-2, HR, RBI

ucahogfan

Former Hog Colby Suggs is serving as the bullpen coach this evening.

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on February 21, 2018, 10:43:59 pm
When does murph become the Sunday guy?

Felt like he earned it last year the way he ended. Florida & Missouri St.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

rogersvillemohog

I fully expect McKinney will settle in through the year. If our issues become "who pitches on Sunday, McKinney or Murphy?" we're in for a really, really fun year!
Arkansas Football: It's the players running through the A, Hog Hats, and Big Red. It's more than 70,000 fans calling, "WOO PIG SOOIE!"

Arkansas Football: It's the State of Arkansas banding together behind one team, and a mascot like no other. Those select few who put on the jersey are... chosen. They wear the colors, they pay the price, and they succeed. They are exceptional, they are Razorbacks.

Together we stand as tall as the towers of Old Main. Our memories are etched in stone like names on Senior Walk. And our blood flows Razorbacks Red. For 100 years we've been Hogwild and today we continue the tradition.

We are Arkansas Razorbacks!

ucahogfan

Can't believe that Labaut is still out there.  I don't think DVH would allow any starter to throw this many pitches this early in the season.

JHicks3636

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: rogersvillemohog on February 21, 2018, 10:49:28 pm
I fully expect McKinney will settle in through the year. If our issues become "who pitches on Sunday, McKinney or Murphy?" we're in for a really, really fun year!

If McKinney finds the mojo again... we are going to be very good.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SPAL

JHicks3636

Bonfield falls behind 0-1, 1-1, 2-1, singles to left for our 3rd hit tonight

ucahogfan

Bringing on the burner in Casey Martin to pinch run for Bonfield at 1B.

JHicks3636

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ucahogfan

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SPAL

JHicks3636

Kjerstad who has accounted for the only run of the game with a dinger, starts with a strike, 1-1, 1-2, grounds into the 4-6-3 DP

1-0 Arkansas after 6 1/2

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

1               Bot 7th                   0

Arkansas      0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0 |    |    | -  |  1  |  3  | 0  | 1   
Arizona         0 | 0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |    |    |    | -  |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1   

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

After the 7th inning stretch, Arizona brings up

2. The Iron Chef  0-2
3. Rivas              1-2 with Arizona's only hit thus far
4. Quintana         0-2

razCzar

#57 Cody Scroggins
RHP | Redshirt Sophomore | 6-0 | 190 | Bentonville, Ark. / Bentonville HS

SPAL

A lot of people have questions about the pen. We are about to find out if they can answer them.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: ucahogfan on February 21, 2018, 10:55:34 pm
Labaut just hit the century mark in pitches.

Wow, I didn't realize the count was that high. No way I would let him pitch anymore. Kid had a great night, don't ruin his arm.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ucahogfan

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on February 21, 2018, 10:56:35 pm
Wow. Season is 6 days old.
Yeah, DVH is very careful about pitchers hitting the century mark in pitches and we don't see it until really SEC play begins.

JHicks3636

CJ HOG

While Murphy may end up the Sun. starter, and he's more than deserving, I was/am very much looking forward to him dealing vs. the shorthorns  ::hornsdown:: in a few weeks if he was still one of our midweek guys.

I figured he might not move to the weekend until conference play started. It'll be interesting to see what DVH does with the rotation, especially if KM progresses going forward.

010HogFan

JHicks3636

Rivas with the lone Arizona hit starts out 0-1, 0-2, Ks looking

SPAL

Scroggins must work the prime rib night at Golden corral because he is carving tonight.

010HogFan

ucahogfan

Quote from: 010HogFan on February 21, 2018, 11:02:21 pm
We caught a break there
This ump has been extremely generously on the inside corner against LHHs all night.  Wilson almost got hit in one of his ABs and the ump called it a strike.

JHicks3636