Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

HELL YEAH...I told everyone it wasn't over yet.  We can win this.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hot_Town_Hog

hawgsav1

Quote from: Tomhog™ on June 17, 2009, 10:40:20 pm
I had a feeling Darr was gonna bring him in. Awesome.

The only feeling I had was my bladder about to explode. 
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Pig Latin

Quote from: KnilesKankle on April 22, 2012, 09:57:12 am
Smites are like scars, be proud of of them all.

RD

YouDownwithCoachBP?

woo hoo!

"while you were typing 23 new replies have been posted"

only 23?

hog.goblin

Kris kringle Lick A Pring

A home run right about now would be spectacular.

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

Hogbody

RD

moccus

Boardon Hamsay

I was a walk on when I came into this thread tonight :D
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Sorry to be a bandwagoner, I was too nervous to keep watching this alone....

GO HOGS
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

lovetailgatin

BigSexyHog

Love to get another run on the board...2 run cushin would be awesome.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hog.goblin

Clint Alan

LYONS

BASE HIT

DARR IS OUT AT HOME

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TEAM           3   4   5   6   7   8   9  10 11 12   R   H   E     
Arkansas      0   0   0   0   1   0   2   0   0   1    4  12   2
Virginia        0   0   2   0   0   1   0   0   0         3  15   2

1 runs, 3 hits, 1 men
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Oliver

Hogbody

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

razorbackfan86

LETS GO R A Z O R B A C K S

Time for an EASY inning!!!1

GreeneRev

TNhawgfan

when Andy Wilkins is on deck, I don't agree with pushing the action like that
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hollywood_HOGan45

chiefsfan

cant blame them for trying out the arm there...good throw

Aint over yet.  Keuchel has to pitch a scoreless bottom half of the inning somehow
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

whitemeat

No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.

fiercefiasco

Nice hit Darr.  Not a very good slide into home.  He probably should have been held at third.

razorbackfan86

RD

I ONLY WANT TO SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME

MOW EM DOWN DALLAS

HoopS

Boardon Hamsay

That's okay fellas!!!  Let's play some phucking defense and win this thing!!!!!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HognotinMemphis

That is what happens a lot when you work the pitcher for 11 pitches.

Hogs did all this right after I invoked the names of Tom Cruise and L. Ron Hubbard to help the Hogs hit and get baserunners.

However, that was a mistake to send the runner there. Loved the fetal position slide that was 6 ft short of home plate.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hawgsav1

crap.  Should have been more conservative there.
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

SteveInArk

not a great call by the 3rd base coach there
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

jfred59

I hate the fricken rule that they cant plow the catcher blocking the plate

razorbackfan86

Just like it wasn't over before, it aint over now.. 3 more outs!!

pigzwillrise

shouldnt have sent him.... hindsight....... thats ok though shut em down 3 up 3 down

BigSexyHog

Dallas the eyes are on you big guy.... Don't pussyfoot around, just get it done like you have done so many other times before.  You da MAN!!!!
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

razorback541

TomasPistola

Ballsy move to send him, would have preferred to see Wilkins bat.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hogs GoneWild

Shouldn't have sent him home with Wilkins due up. But lets get 3 outs and go beat LSU!!!

hog-man

WHY DID THEY SEND HIM?O-WELL ITS IN THE PAST,  C'MON HOGS HOLD'EM OFF AND LET TAKE THIS ONE!!!!! GO HOGS!!!!!  :razorback:
GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568