Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There are still people supporting CBB and that

Started by cjack, November 04, 2017, 10:51:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cjack

is truly mind boggling to me. I can not understand how anyone can still want him as our coach next year. 

If we aren't at the game, my wife normally doesn't watch. She's either smarter than me or doesn't care.  We went today and I told her there would still be people on this site that don't want him gone and say the people that do aren't real fans. 

This is a true smh moment. I just don't get it. Is there anything in the football program that has improved since Bielema took over?
Woooo Pig Soooie!

ShadowHawg

Our opponents win totals have improved under Beliema

johnny cash

hobhog

bondhue

The main person who doesn't want him gone is named AD.  A dumbass.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

PossumFan

Quote from: hobhog on November 04, 2017, 10:57:49 pm
Link? Support your post.

Don't hold your breath. People keep saying this, but I haven't seen it at all.

cjack

Quote from: ShadowHawg on November 04, 2017, 10:53:48 pm
Our opponents win totals have improved under Beliema

Haha

I guess that is technically a correct answer. So we got one improvement.  How about a more refined question. Has CBB improved anything on the Arkansas football team?
Woooo Pig Soooie!

JayHog

1) Our GPA has improved.
2) We have a good group of kids; they are rarely have off the field issues.
3) The amount of money the UA brings in every year has improved.

And those are the 3 things Jeff Long cares the most about.

Al Boarland

I think we should keep him one more season minimum.

WaltonCollege

Quote from: cjack on November 04, 2017, 10:51:50 pm
is truly mind boggling to me. I can not understand how anyone can still want him as our coach next year. 

If we aren't at the game, my wife normally doesn't watch. She's either smarter than me or doesn't care.  We went today and I told her there would still be people on this site that don't want him gone and say the people that do aren't real fans. 

This is a true smh moment. I just don't get it. Is there anything in the football program that has improved since Bielema took over?

Your wife is smarter than all of us.

cjack

Woooo Pig Soooie!

HardCore

Quote from: JayHog on November 04, 2017, 11:00:59 pm
1) Our GPA has improved.

Then he needs to get out the "Athletic Director" thing and switch over to the academic side
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

NuttinItUp

There are a few Bieliebers left, but they are dwindling.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hobhog

Quote from: bondhue on November 04, 2017, 10:58:27 pm
The main person who doesn't want him gone is named AD.  A dumbass.

Link? Support your post.

NuttinItUp

cj_sez

1 point win over a rent-a-win team. Fire Bielema!!!

kodiakisland

Lots of people have now grown up with participation trophies and don't really care about who actually wins and loses by the scoreboard.  They like BB as a person and that's enough reason to keep him. 
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 04, 2017, 11:16:12 pm
Lots of people have now grown up with participation trophies and don't really care about who actually wins and loses by the scoreboard.  They like BB as a person and that's enough reason to keep him.

There was a poll not long ago that showed that the vast majority of fans that like CBB still want him gone. So where are you deriving your facts?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 04, 2017, 11:16:12 pm
You did see the scoreboard right?  The team with the bigger number wins... (that was us)

Tusks

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on November 05, 2017, 12:02:55 am
You did see the scoreboard right?  The team with the bigger number wins... (that was us)

Well enjoy that picture in your head cause you won't see that again this year
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

jvanhorn

this is the kind of half wit you don't even waste your time trying to argue with.

East Clintwood

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 04, 2017, 11:07:01 pm
There are a few Bieliebers left, but they are dwindling.

No, they're just crawling back into their holes and biding their time until it's safe to come out into the light again.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

moses_007

His only supporters are rednecks up in thar mountains that stay drunk on moonshine.

kodiakisland

Well Capt. Obvious, the unfortunate reality is that the season, and BB's tenure, is not one great comeback against one of the weakest FBS teams.  Maybe you can't get that we've lost a whole lot more than we've won, and we've often looked poor no matter win or loss. 

So take your we won and everything's great crap and stick it somewhere warm and cozy.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

bennyl08

Where?
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

TuskFexas

1) Our GPA has improved.

I think number 3 will change if CBB is here next season.
The smoker I drink, the player I get!

31to6

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 05, 2017, 01:31:52 am
this is the kind of half wit you don't even waste your time trying to argue with.
Why so negative. We probably won't play them for a while, which means that the Hogs will have scoreboard over a 1-8 Sunbelt team, with an interim coach who lost their starting QB in the first half!

Scoreboard!

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: jvanhorn on November 05, 2017, 01:31:52 am
Thanks for the support.  As for half-wit, take a read:
"Lots of people have now grown up with participation trophies and don't really care about who actually wins and loses by the scoreboard."

Kinda makes no sense when you won the game.  Thats not a participation trophy.

Duke of Swine

"I quit reading Wally or clicking on any of his links when he turned against the Hogs in a season where we were in the SEC championship game.  He became an extension of the thugs on the Hogville message board."  —  Facebook quote from post about one of Wally's articles

Thought the Hogville reference was funny

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: kodiakisland on November 05, 2017, 01:07:00 am
Well Capt. Obvious, the unfortunate reality is that the season, and BB's tenure, is not one great comeback against one of the weakest FBS teams.  Maybe you can't get that we've lost a whole lot more than we've won, and we've often looked poor no matter win or loss. 

So take your we won and everything's great crap and stick it somewhere warm and cozy.

Thanks for dropping more logic, really profound...  I dont have any misconceptions about what yesterday was but to address your point, Im pretty sure the only way to win more than you lose is to (wait for it)... Start winning.  So I dont care if its by 1 point to a garbage team or 50, its a W.  Why dont you ask our players if they would rather win or lose (since they are only participating).  Cause unlike most of HV, this season actually matters to them as more than a tool to eliminate the HC. 

hawgdavis

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 04, 2017, 11:07:38 pm
Find ANY thread started by Michael_E_Davis

This is the main one I have was thinking of. Gets very upset if you criticize anything BB

hawgdavis

I think you are just having some fun poking a stick at the caged angry animals here on hogville. I don't think you really believe what you posted surely😜

Nipsey Mussle

1) Our GPA has improved.

Well, Long would have every right to be concerned about that one, if what we saw yesterday in terms of attendance and lack of overall passion from those in attendance are any indication.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: hawgdavis on November 05, 2017, 10:27:53 am
I think you are just having some fun poking a stick at the caged angry animals here on hogville. I don't think you really believe what you posted surely😜
Why are they so angry?  Too much losing?  So why wouldnt I be happy with a win.  They could have laid down and quit but they didnt.  But if you really are interested in what I "believe" then I believe winning gets in the way of most fans "fire CBB agenda"

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on November 05, 2017, 11:47:31 am
Why are they so angry?  Too much losing?  So why wouldnt I be happy with a win.  They could have laid down and quit but they didnt.  But if you really are interested in what I "believe" then I believe winning gets in the way of most fans "fire CBB agenda"

I believe many are afraid that winning gets in the way of JL firing CBB. 

JL should have fired CBB weeks ago and appointed an interim.  Then we'd all be pulling for the Hogs to win.  Not saying it's right or wrong, just the way it is.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

theFlyingHog

You just need to quit going for the shiny thing in the pond. Kinda sounds like there doesn't even have to be any bait on the hook

Mr Jade

I've got an employee that played under Bielema and he doesn't want him gone. Comes up with a new excuse every week for why CBB should stay.
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

Buff

1) Our GPA has improved.

We're good as long as they aren't allowed near a Belk

oldman1015

I know a lot of people and don't know anyone who wants him back. Know many like myself that are losing interest.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

ipigsooie

Quote from: moses_007 on November 05, 2017, 01:42:33 am
His only supporters are rednecks up in thar mountains that stay drunk on moonshine.

I cant speak for my mountain folk compadres, but i can say that us rednecks from central ar, that stay drunk on bourbon,  say he has to go!

Hoggish1

1) Our GPA has improved.

FLesh out No. 3 a bit more, could you?

MuskogeeHogFan

Who exactly? Or are you just wanting to post another thread that vents your frustration?
Go Hogs Go!

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on November 05, 2017, 12:07:05 pm
Who exactly? Or are you just wanting to post another thread that vents your frustration?

This is what I'd like to know. Who out there is saying not only "I like how things are going right now"...but "I really see a positive future in the next couple years"??

I would have to see that to believe it. And, seriously, I would give them time to make their case.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hogfanmd

There are some investors left that own Sears stock.   Always an outlier opinion

Mr Jade

Michael_E_Davis
Al Boarland (Unless he's sarcastic. Hard to tell on the internet.)
My employee.
2 from my high school.
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 27, 2017, 08:12:12 pmNORVELL, Baby.

*Please refrain from claimin "Pokey guaranteed Norvell!!!"*

Quote from: GuvHog on October 06, 2019, 07:52:47 pm
The game against SJS was an abnormality. Even though the players were cautioned not to, they got caught looking past SJS to A&M. They learned a valuable lesson and I don't see them repeating that mistake.

Smashmouth2004

Yes the players are happy they won Saturday but they also learned something. Even though they are wearing an SEC uniform, they are no better than the worse Sun Belt team. All the baby'ing the coaching staff has given them they now realize it was false praise.

Bielema recruits players who want to be coddled, don't like to be yelled at, are treated just like mom back home so we only have smart mommies boys on the roster. The real good players sign with programs that want to win and get challenged. We need to fire Bielema today to send that message to the coaching staff and players and to show future recruits that Ark is still a football school and not a summer camp for boys!

cjack

You have almost 40 thousand posts.  Surely you read what everyone types and not just the ones you want to argue with.  There are comments on two different threads within the last hour that blame Jeff Long and the players instead of Bielema.  I don't have 40 thousand posts so I don't spend as much time in here as you, but I'm sure there are plenty more.  I guess some people will always see things differently.
Woooo Pig Soooie!

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

BrickTwnHog

1) Our GPA has improved.

a lot of these are half truths that people us to find something positive.

1) while our GPA has improved our apr of 966 is only good for like 110th or so in country

2)a lot of teams have good kids that don't rob their bowl game supporter and even our good kids ride the bench because they was 1 min late to a meeting 1 time

3)if we dont win the money may drop and if we win big the money will for sure rise