Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

March 28, 2024, 05:10:22 am

pop ups

Started by samhog49, April 18, 2017, 01:57:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

samhog49

I'm sure that I will mess this up since this is my first attempt to post something. I usually just read and mull over what everyone else is saying. But I've noticed that "pop-ups" are once again showing up at the bottom of the site. They were there about two or three weeks ago and then they cleared up but have reappeared in the past couple of days. Is there anything that I can do to take them off, it's very annoying. Thank you for your assistance. I really enjoy this site and try not to let the negative comments detract from me being a true Razorback fan, win or lose.  Go Hogs.

LSUFan

Format your hard drive.
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

Lanny

Quote from: samhog49 on April 18, 2017, 01:57:14 pm
I'm sure that I will mess this up since this is my first attempt to post something. I usually just read and mull over what everyone else is saying. But I've noticed that "pop-ups" are once again showing up at the bottom of the site. They were there about two or three weeks ago and then they cleared up but have reappeared in the past couple of days. Is there anything that I can do to take them off, it's very annoying. Thank you for your assistance. I really enjoy this site and try not to let the negative comments detract from me being a true Razorback fan, win or lose.  Go Hogs.
Sign in.  They are on for visitors
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy