Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats to Lane Kiffin...

Started by NuttinItUp, December 19, 2017, 07:19:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

..on his new FAU contract which runs for 10 years through 2027.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/21816185/lane-kiffin-florida-atlantic-owls-reach-new-deal-2027

This comes after the first 10-win season in FAU history.

NuttinItUp

Also, they are currently winning against the Akron Zips in their bowl game they are playing in..

PorkSoda

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 19, 2017, 07:19:28 pm
Also, they are currently winning their bowl game they are playing in..
I'm not familiar with that term
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hogarusa

O/U 2.5 seasons completed of 10 year contract before new gig
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

HighcountryHog

Quote from: Hogarusa on December 19, 2017, 07:29:12 pm
O/U 2.5 seasons completed of 10 year contract before new gig

And FAU gets a fat paycheck.  Win-win situation there.
no bumps, no fat chicks

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hogarusa on December 19, 2017, 07:29:12 pm
O/U 2.5 seasons completed of 10 year contracted before new gig
yeah, like when petrino signed a 10 year deal with louisville and left a year later?

not going happen, but at least they should get a decent payout when a bigger school comes in and hires him.

or maybe he really likes it there.  the admin seems to have no problem with him trolling people on twitter, so maybe he has found a place where he can talk all the chit he likes.  that has got to be worth something.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

soooieman

Mods, what happened to my post? I "broke" this amazing story around Noon today and now it's nowhere to be seen. Where did it go?

Dr. Starcs

Really think we should've taken a shot with him.

Hope CCM can deliver.

Dropkick

Anybody know why he was trying to rub it in on Akron late in the 4th?

ur

What's the buyout if he leaves? (Not fired)