Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*Official* Gerry Bohanon goes to.......

Started by Jackson_64, December 19, 2017, 02:42:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BroyledNutts

Quote from: King Kong on December 19, 2017, 05:29:13 pm
Technically hasn't decommited from A&M and Jimbo was after him hard at FSU

Oh the meltdown around here when Gunnell pulls a GBo on us next December ... It might be unfair to saddle Morris with even more pressure, but he really needs to make a big splash this fall on the field or he's gonna have a Houston Nutt kind of class next winter ... his Texas connections better be as solid as we've all heard ...

Snouty

Quote from: lg1989 on December 19, 2017, 05:24:29 pm
I hope the best for the young man, but the only way he's suiting up for Baylor is at receiver. He'll be catching passes from Charlie Brewer, for the next 3 years. Charlie led Lake Travis High School to the Texas State Championship in 2016 and he won Big 12 Offensive Freshman of Year in 2017.

Let's see, Lake Travis High School (Austin Area) v. Earle High School.  Yep, you're probably right.  Despite being a Baptist university, Baylor probably told him what he wanted to hear to get him to go there.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 19, 2017, 02:44:13 pm
This actually should help some with Grant Gunnell. Connor Noland is no slouch either.
Noland is and always was a better QB. Better prospect with better skills.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 19, 2017, 03:05:37 pm
Some Hog fans are letting him have it on twitter b/c of the fake hat disrespect. That was a dumb move.

I don't believe we should be tweeting at these players. But in this case he gets what he deserves...That should piss anybody who is a razorback fan off. If not then you ain't Arkansas.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: Peter Porker on December 19, 2017, 03:05:41 pm
Apparently, he would have flipped to Arkansas if the coaching staff would have met one condition: pull Noland's offer.

That's what I read on another board. I say good bye and good riddance.

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: moses_007 on December 19, 2017, 03:40:06 pm
This is turning into an awful week for our recruiting.  I don't think Morris is the recruiter many here thought he was.

After two weeks? I think you are jumping way to early to conclusions that are not going to prove to be true.
BB has ruined the program Morris will have to dig deep and win some big games to turn the tide. Also be nice to stop getting mud stomped on national TV.

Coach B

2A QBs are a dime a dozen. We already have one on campus who needs to transfer to UCA. Nolan will compete from day one!

Hog Fan from Camden

Good luck GB.  I do not understand your choice, but it was your choice to make.

Iwastherein1969

Just watch your step out there Gerry, there are open holes in the shape of a grave for some strange reason. Don't step in one.  Scared off by Connor Noland,wow, just wow ! If you had to be promised the starting position to get you to go to a program that is literally and figuratively at death's doorstep, so be it. I like my QB's with moxie.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

HogFansReunited

Good luck kid unless you are playing the Hogs or Navy.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Hogfan46

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Hogfan46 on December 19, 2017, 06:44:38 pm
Noland>Bohanon

Relax
Not the point, I blame this on the Flip Flop wearing man. He never gave the #1 recruit out of the state a realistic expectation to be able to compete for the QB position and CCM just couldn't flip Bohanon II in this short of time.

greenie

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on December 19, 2017, 06:47:31 pm
Not the point, I blame this on the Flip Flop wearing man. He never gave the #1 recruit out of the state a realistic expectation to be able to compete for the QB position and CCM just couldn't flip Bohanon II in this short of time.

It's obvious that this is no one's fault at Arkansas. He didn't like the competition here. Nothing reasonable could have been done about that by anyone.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: greenie on December 19, 2017, 06:52:44 pm
It's obvious that this is no one's fault at Arkansas. He didn't like the competition here. Nothing reasonable could have been done about that by anyone.
if he wanted a promise to start, yeah, I don't want the guy....I can go along with your assessment that nothing "reasonable" could have been done....some places would have lied, but we don't do that because we're nice guys, and you know where nice guys finish...take a look at the SEC West this season

OLEJACKETFAN

Have not kept up with Arkansas long but I do know this GB guy will never play QB at Baylor! For those that don't know Brewer, the QB at Baylor will start the next 3 years! GB could play D or catch passes from him. 

RockyMtnHog

Let it go.  He's gone.  Close this thread.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Grumpypenguin

duckman

After hearing some of the stuff he said, I am totally good with him going to Baylor...

Jackson_64

Lane Kiffin.

And it is way closer to happening then you think.

Way closer.

PRJ