Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All Aboard: The Lane Train

Started by Next1_04, December 19, 2017, 11:50:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Next1_04

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

soooieman

Quote from: farmhawg on December 19, 2017, 12:12:39 pm
Who's that?
It's a blonde haired kid that's spoiled. He was in an episode of Andy Griffith. The kid who rode his bike on the sidewalk. 

Next1_04

Quote from: farmhawg on December 19, 2017, 12:12:39 pm
Who's that?

I don't know about anything, other than your avatar. Sweet lord.

Buff

Good for him.  Keep winning for the next few years, and wait for the ideal opportunity to come along.  In the meantime, live like a celebrity, consensually violate some coeds, and soak up the weather.

Kneph13

As long as locomotive breath Lane stays in Florida, I'm all for him.  If that train looks like it is remotely headed toward Arkansas, a resurgence in the creation of Sherman's Neckties will be in order.
There is no Political Correctness in war

RebelliousHog

Not sure I care about the "Lane Train" now that we have a coach.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

davril98

Quote from: Next1_04 on December 19, 2017, 12:30:27 pm
I don't know about anything, other than your avatar. Sweet lord.
That's what I was thinking!  I need a big picture of that!

farmhawg

Quote from: davril98 on December 19, 2017, 01:23:30 pm
That's what I was thinking!  I need a big picture of that!
In the tavern....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OK, so who do we think in the SEC or Pac 12 will take him off FAU hands within 2 years. 

In the SEC:  1.  OM-----2.  KY----3.  SC

In the PAC 12, I really don't know, but Lane might be at FAU 2 more years.  Lane can have the coeds at any college he goes to.  Not a bad life.

Inhogswetrust

December 20, 2017, 06:46:15 am #13 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:17:17 pm by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 19, 2017, 02:15:37 pm
Good for Lane.

You realize he's not a southern boy don't you.........................yet he's working in the south..............I think you know the word for those folks. You sure like to use it a lot.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Torqued pork

Ten years from now there will be some schools kicking themselves for passing on Kiffin when they had a chance. I hope we won't be one of them, but it would be just like us to fall into that category.  Think Jimmy Johnson.

DeltaBoy

Well they won their Bowl game and after 5 years of baby huey we are sitting at home.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.