Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why is everyone so mad? i warn you 5 years ago this might happen

Started by forrest city joe, October 07, 2017, 07:45:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

forrest city joe

I told everyone to be careful what you wish for.my fear of the program being destroyed has come true. Jeff Lomg has burn the football program to the ground.and it was Buried by the Gamecocks today.so for those of you who want to know who killed the football program.it was not just coach B. it was Jeff Long,and his bosses.the president of the U of A.and the Board of Trustees.they let this happen.and before any of you blame CBP.he's been gone going on 5 years now.and the program is destroyed.both Ling and coach B need to be fired.if i had any say,i would do it tonight.this is a disgrace.

Hoggiedawg

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

elksnort

Oh boy, can we send you two some cookies?

By the way Joe, I hope you are drunk, because your typing is horrible.
But yeah, this guy is a ** coach. Fire his azx

The OTR

Joe I do remember you trying to tell us that we shouldn't fire Bobby. There's a lot of folks in here to criticized you unfairly for what you said a few thousand times.  A few of them need to line up in single file and offer an apology to you right here tonight.

You were right.  Jeff Hogfantrix Anderson was right. A lot of folks were wrong. I will be the first to apologize. I thought CBB just the kind of quirky off the wall kind of coach we needed.  I was wrong.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 07, 2017, 07:46:38 pm
I called it as well.  JLS was a clown and BB is a clown.
I was shouted down,and told Arkansas football would be just fine. the rest is history.this is now one of the worst FB programs in the country.we are that bad.it's just sad how bad the Hogs are.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: elksnort on October 07, 2017, 07:49:17 pm

I like cookies and yes. You're both right. Fire them all.

RyeHogFan

You fellas better be careful.  Might get a shoulder strain from pattin yourself on the back too much. 

GuvHog

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 07, 2017, 07:45:04 pm
I told everyone to be careful what you wish for.my fear of the program being destroyed has come true. Jeff Lomg has burn the football program to the ground.and it was Buried by the Gamecocks today.so for those of you who want to know who killed the football program.it was not just coach B. it was Jeff Long,and his bosses.the president of the U of A.and the Board of Trustees.they let this happen.and before any of you blame CBP.he's been gone going on 5 years now.and the program is destroyed.both Ling and coach B need to be fired.if i had any say,i would do it tonight.this is a disgrace.

I said the same thing Joe. Firing Bobby was an incredibly stupid move.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 07, 2017, 07:50:26 pm
I was shouted down,and told Arkansas football would be just fine. the rest is history.this is now one of the worst FB programs in the country.we are that bad.it's just sad how bad the Hogs are.

I'm with ya, bro.  This is rock bottom for the hog football team and it sucks.

forrest city joe

The hell with that. i want anyone who went along with what Jeff Long did fired along with him.and if i had my way it would be done tonight.

Silver Hog

i knew bert was a loser before the first season started. Five years of watching him do nothing.  All those seasons wasted.  A win over Texas and Florida are the only bright spots.

The OTR

Quote from: GuvHog on October 07, 2017, 07:51:55 pm

Guv there's a few here that owe you an apology, too. I can't think of two people who have been criticized more than you and Joe.  You guys look pretty smart now.

The OTR

By the way Joe, I hope you are drunk, because your typing is NORMAL.

Fixed that for you.

forrest city joe

Quote from: GuvHog on October 07, 2017, 07:51:55 pm
Frank would have found a way to punish him and keep him.Long made himself look good ,but destroyed Arkansas football. it,s just pitiful.

elksnort

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 07, 2017, 07:53:07 pm
The hell with that. i want anyone who went along with what Jeff Long did fired along with him.and if i had my way it would be done tonight.
I don't disagree with you. All these son of a bitch is getting paid a shitload of money don't deserve to have their jobs. Yes sir I agree with you

Boardon Hamsay

Congrats, Joe! What other prognostications should we praise you for? Should we also tithe to you tomorrow?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Michael_E_Davis

And?  You aren't the only one.  A lot of people thought Bielema was the wrong coach from the beginning.  Do you want a medal?   Other people, like myself,  chose to be a little  more patient,  and support our coach.  I am on the side of changing coaches now.  Today convinced me,  but don't fault the people who were willing to give Bielema a chance. 
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

forrest city joe

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 07, 2017, 07:53:19 pm
Guv there's a few here that owe you an apology, too. I can't think of two people who have been criticized more than you and Joe.  You guys look pretty smart now.
Thank you. the sad thing is that i did not want to be right. i tried to hang in there hoping for a football miracle.not a chance!

hogfanmd

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 07, 2017, 07:52:16 pm
I'm with ya, bro.  This is rock bottom for the hog football team and it sucks.

Not sure this is rock bottom.  I hope it is but never know.  May get worse before better

1. You can't blame Long and Bielema for destroying the program, and not blame Easy Rider too. He killed us.
2. This message board is a written medium. Man, just take a 2nd to proofread before posting.

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

GuvHog

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on October 07, 2017, 07:55:36 pm
And?  You aren't the only one.  A lot of people thought Bielema was the wrong coach from the beginning.  Do you want a medal?   Other people, like myself,  chose to be a little  more patient,  and support our coach.  I am on the side of changing coaches now.  Today convinced me,  but don't fault the people who were willing to give Bielema a chance. 

It's more than Bielema being the wrong Head coach. Bobby should not have been terminated.

rtr

Joe, take a lot of abuse.  I hope he rubs it in, a lot of posters here deserve it.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

TrueBlue

Quote from: RyeHogFan on October 07, 2017, 07:51:00 pm
You fellas better be careful.  Might get a shoulder strain from pattin yourself on the back too much. 

Whatever dude.

I was ridiculed, called names, and made fun-of this past week for saying that everyone on this message board was placing too much stock in beating New Mexico State. - The majority thought we could win every game except for Bama and Auburn.

I told them to slow their roll, but alas, no one would listen.

elksnort

Quote from: ballz2thewall on October 07, 2017, 07:58:15 pm
cookies?

hell, lets send him a whore!
some of you guys are great. We are all depressed and some of you are making me laugh hard

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: GuvHog on October 07, 2017, 07:58:39 pm
It's more than Bielema being the wrong Head coach. Bobby should not have been terminated.

That ship sailed, Guv.  We're not where we are because BP was fired.  We are where we are because of JL hiring JLS and BB.  Simple as that.

GuvHog

Quote from: Karma on October 07, 2017, 07:57:58 pm
1. You can't blame Long and Bielema for destroying the program, and not blame Easy Rider too. He killed us.
2. This message board is a written medium. Man, just take a 2nd to proofread before posting.

Easy rider did wrong but terminating him was an incredibly STUPID move. There were other options of punishment.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

pigz

You guys have a good time frig dancing

Hoggiedawg

Quote from: rtr on October 07, 2017, 07:59:03 pm
Joe, take a lot of abuse.  I hope he rubs it in, a lot of posters here deserve it.

Don't worry.  They'll be back telling you how bad a fan you are for not supporting the clown coaching our football team.

GuvHog

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on October 07, 2017, 08:00:21 pm
That ship sailed, Guv.  We're not where we are because BP was fired.  We are where we are because of JL hiring JLS and BB.  Simple as that.

Wrong. DEAD WRONG.

Porkette

We are only fans. None of us had any say in any of Jeff Long's decisions. We just support the Razorbacks. I don't know why some people act like we each got to cast a vote or something.
GO HOGS GO!

code red

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 07, 2017, 07:50:26 pm
yeah what was Brett's quote when he got hired? He's going to bring something to Arkansas we've never had before. Well he's done that time for him to go.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Kevin

I thought we would be tough and disciplined under Cbb.
Well I was wrong
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

forrest city joe

Quote from: rtr on October 07, 2017, 07:59:03 pm
The people who killed Arkansas football should be fired.PERIOD!Bobby is already fired. but Jeff Long and his Bosses still have jobs.his bosses never should have went along with Long firing Bobby.or with coach B buyout.

The Hawg Marshal

A lot of people didn't like the hire at the time, but he was hired and we got behind him because he was our coach. A lot of people didn't like that Bobby was fired, we accepted it because it was done and we had no recourse. Big deal that a few guys bitched and moaned about both instances.I told ya so doesn't make you a hero or Nostradamus. And it won't fix the mess we are in.

forrest city joe

Porkette

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on October 07, 2017, 08:04:46 pm
A lot of people didn't like the hire at the time, but he was hired and we got behind him because he was our coach. A lot of people didn't like that Bobby was fired, we accepted it because it was done and we had no recourse. Big deal that a few guys bitched and moaned about both instances.I told ya so doesn't make you a hero or Nostradamus. And it won't fix the mess we are in.

This is correct.
GO HOGS GO!

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 07, 2017, 07:53:19 pm

No they along with anyone else that thinks we should have kept CBP, look just as dumb as ever.

Where we are now does not change that fact. It is obvious that a change has to be made now but, when we fire CBB, if the next guy goes winless for two years in a row, will you look back and say it was a mistake to fire CBB ?

I won't , he has to go, whatever the next staff does will not change that fact.

The fact that so many are happy that we are this bad, and lost like this, says a lot about them sadly, and some will say you aren't happy but you are being dishonest .
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

EastexHawg

Quote from: alohawg on October 07, 2017, 08:01:18 pm
Yep, Razorback football is dead and Jeff Long killed it.

But he was on a committee!  Yippee!

Dark Helmet Hog

Kind of tired of hearing that Bobby should not have been fired. The truth is this. If we were running things correctly, no one would have ever even known about that motorcycle accident. None of it. Should have been handled internally from the get go and never made it to the public and no controversy. Just another example of Long's incompetence. 

MemphisBossHog

because you or someone else "warned" us about BB doesnt mean we cant be upset about it.   WE didnt hire BB.  JLong did.  And honestly, there were quite a few eyebrows raised when his name was announced as the new head coach at Ark. 

JLong is NOT going to be fired. He is too well respected in AD circles around the country.  The athletic dept as a whole is successful and makes money.  The APR is better than it was.  So Long isnt going anywhere anytime soon unless he resigns to take another job.

But because someone warned the Ark fan base doesnt mean the fan base cant be upset and embarrassed and disgusted. Its not like we could have done anything about Long hiring BB.

hog911

Quote from: forrest city joe on October 07, 2017, 07:55:16 pm
Frank would have found a way to punish him and keep him.Long made himself look good ,but destroyed Arkansas football. it,s just pitiful.
agreed! Long only benifited himself by firing BP! He's so respected by his peers he should have no problem finding a new AD job? LOL

From Tusk Till Dawn

Petrino deserved to be fired 50 times over.  I didnt want him to be fired and still think he is a good coach.  But he needed to be fired and would have been anywhere else.  He did that to himself by abandonding his moral compass.  Sounds like this fanbase isnt far behind.

gchamblee

Quote from: GuvHog on October 07, 2017, 07:58:39 pm

And THAT is why your opinion is of zero value to me. Everyone that thinks Long was wrong to fire CBP is just crazy.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Dark Helmet Hog on October 07, 2017, 08:09:16 pm
Kind of tired of hearing that Bobby should not have been fired. The truth is this. If we were running things correctly, no one would have ever even known about that motorcycle accident. None of it. Should have been handled internally from the get go and never made it to the public and no controversy. Just another example of Long's incompetence. 

Yeah I think the neck brace and road face, was going to attract some attention,
This board gets dumber all the time.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

GuvHog

Quote from: woodrow hog call on October 07, 2017, 08:08:50 pm

No they along with anyone else that thinks we should have kept CBP, look just as dumb as ever.

Where we are now does not change that fact. It is obvious that a change has to be made now but, when we fire CBB, if the next guy goes winless for two years in a row, will you look back and say it was a mistake to fire CBB ?

I won't , he has to go, whatever the next staff does will not change that fact.

The fact that so many are happy that we are this bad, and lost like this, says a lot about them sadly, and some will say you aren't happy but you are being dishonest .

No, I'm honest, I'm DEAD RIGHT, and I'll say it again:  Firing Bobby was an incredibly STUPID move. When Long did that, he destroyed the football program just as Joe said!