Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 20, 2024, 10:38:50 am

this will be ill received but

Started by ballz2thewall, November 17, 2017, 10:09:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ballz2thewall

we will be out coached in conference play.

we have a really good roster. unfortunately, it seems to be little more than a "meh" year in and out.

if i appear negative, blame mike anderson and the fact that i quit drinking.
The rest of the frog.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: ballz2thewall on November 17, 2017, 10:09:27 pm

we have a really good roster. unfortunately, it seems to be little more than a "meh" year in and out.

I'll blame it on this being the first college basketball game you've seen this year.

Razorback_Mack

This is your butt......O.........This is a hole in the ground.........O........Which one is your butt????

HawgsPolo

November 17, 2017, 10:14:42 pm #3 Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 10:28:02 pm by HawgsPolo
Do you mean the coach without a losing record ever?? Imagine that
Go Cubs Go!!!!!

010HogFan

greenEGnHAWGS

Can't we wait for at LEAST one conference game before definitive statements?
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

KlubhouseKonnected

I like how well reasoned your VERY INTERESTING AND INSIGHTFUL take is.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

mbgrulz

We have a good roster, sure...but have you looked around the league? Any SEC W this year will be a good one.

razorback1829

Nah. We're gonna be sittin just pretty. Enjoy the ride. It will be magical this year.

Bogghawg

I expect you're correct.  It will be ill received.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

hogfooey

Quote from: mbgrulz on November 17, 2017, 10:30:37 pm
We have a good roster, sure...but have you looked around the league? Any SEC W this year will be a good one.
There is no such thing as the SEC W in basketball anymore.  Some of those very teams you are probably talking about all of the sudden have some bad losses.  Still the conference looks much better, and that will be a good thing for the Hogs, too.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

apcapri

I think you're right. We should just forfeit all our conference games and quit basketball. We suck.

hview

HOGINTENNESSEE

sickboy

There are things we need to work on, but you're insane if you think Mike Anderson isn't doing a fantastic job here.

hoglady

We're 3-0 / absolutely no reason for much negative right now.
There's no rational reason to say we will be outcoached in SEC play.
Let the games be played and then decide.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: hogfooey on November 17, 2017, 10:38:05 pm
There is no such thing as the SEC W in basketball anymore.  Some of those very teams you are probably talking about all of the sudden have some bad losses.  Still the conference looks much better, and that will be a good thing for the Hogs, too.
He meant SEC WIN you imbecile

010HogFan

Anyone griping is griping just to gripe. We have a really good team that will get nothing but better. It's appointment viewing any time these guys take the court.

mbgrulz

Quote from: hogfooey on November 17, 2017, 10:38:05 pm
Your first sentence makes no sense.

As for the league, nobody with a brain will continue the argument of the SEC being weak. 3 teams in the elite 8 last year, and a we keep adding NBA type talent. The league is legit.

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

alohawg

This team is gonna be something come tournament time. I've seen nothing to be negative about so far.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

KlubhouseKonnected

If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.