Inside Nascar

Started by 10thPlanet, November 13, 2012, 02:51:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

on Showtime will be worth watching this week. Curious how Mikey will act. ;D

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

10thPlanet

Mikey acted better than I thought he would. Kyle was on Kes heavy for cussing about the crash, and people talking about him.

ImHogginIt

I love that show. Chad Knaus sure does use the F word an awful lot  ;D.. I still like the 48 team but Brad is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. I have a feeling in 4 or 5 years he will be as popular as either Earnhardt ever was.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 16, 2012, 07:02:09 am
I love that show. Chad Knaus sure does use the F word an awful lot  ;D.. I still like the 48 team but Brad is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. I have a feeling in 4 or 5 years he will be as popular as either Earnhardt ever was.

Wager? LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on November 16, 2012, 09:01:32 am
Wager? LOL

Let me rephrase that. He will be the most popular driver for fans that are not uneducated rednecks.  ;)

10thPlanet

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 16, 2012, 05:37:27 pm
Let me rephrase that. He will be the most popular driver for fans that are not uneducated rednecks.  ;)
Or casual fans. I had someone tell me the other day they were a Dale Earnhardt fan. I said, he's good.

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: dkwvike on November 16, 2012, 05:45:54 pm
Or casual fans. I had someone tell me the other day they were a Dale Earnhardt fan. I said, he's good.

True story... For about six weeks I worked as an insurance agent. (Not for me). So I'm in a client's home and he saw my Razorback tie and we got started talking football. College football turned into pro football and he said his favorite player was Johnny Unitas. He kept going on and on about Unitas, and asked what I thought about him. I told the guy I thought Unitas was one of the best in his day but he was a little before my time. (I was born in 1978). He asked what I meant by Unitas being before my time, so I said "I never saw him play since he's retired". The man's response,... "Oh is he not playing this year? Well I haven't kept up with it this year"... This was in 2000.
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.