Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we as bad as Vandy and Kentucky?

Started by lilredheadedlady, October 08, 2017, 12:48:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lilredheadedlady

Are we as bad as Vandy and Kentucky?  Are the Mississippi schools better than us now?

I can't believe I'm asking this... :puke: :puke: :puke:
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

jdelo77

I would say Kentucky or Vandy would beat us , ole miss would be a toss up ! But it's debatable that we could be the worse team in the SEC ..

rhames

Right now both of those teams would beat us. Glad we don't play them.

Ole miss will literally depend on what team hasn't called in their season yet.

Miss State will probably beat us.

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

DeltaBoy

Worse we don't have a top shelf Basket ball program like UK nor the Academic community that Vandy has!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

KennyForAD

Boardon Hamsay

Might need to move out of the SEC to find a more favorable current comparison. Sun Belt, CUSA, and MAC feel about right.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

HogSlop84

Hogs beat Coastal Carolina and that's it.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 08, 2017, 12:55:10 pm
Worse we don't have a top shelf Basket ball program like UK nor the Academic community that Vandy has!
I think you seriously underestimate our basketball team this season.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: HogSlop84 on October 08, 2017, 12:58:02 pm
Hogs beat Coastal Carolina and that's it.
If we can block it up, then we beat Coastal Carolina, if not, we lose out.

TeufelHog

Vandy, Missouri, and Kentucky would all beat us right now.  No doubt in my mind.  We are the laughing stock of the SEC right now.  IMHO, it's the coaching, not the players though.

Sweet Feet

Kentucky is 4-1 and beat south carolina on the road. Was a holding call from beating Florida.
Vandy has lost 3 in a row, but 2 are from Top 5 teams. With their defense, they probably would beat Arkansas.

The only ones with possibility to be worse than Arkansas is Mizzou. Ole Miss is bad, but still has talent.

rzrbackramsfan

I think we we'll win 1 or 2 out of Missouri, Ole Miss and Miss St then coastal Carolina for us to finish winning with 4 or 5 wins... wow.  >:(

HardCore

Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

SemperFi

Quote from: Sweet Feet on October 08, 2017, 01:03:16 pm
Kentucky is 4-1 and beat south carolina on the road. Was a holding call from beating Florida.
Vandy has lost 3 in a row, but 2 are from Top 5 teams. With their defense, they probably would beat Arkansas.

The only ones with possibility to be worse than Arkansas is Mizzou. Ole Miss is bad, but still has talent.

This is what is so frustrating about the current state of Arkansas football. In year 5 we are worst today than we were prior to BB taking over. As bad a JLS was as a coach that team would kick this team's butt.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HogAlum99

Yes, we are worse than both Vandy and Kentucky right now. The only two we might be on top of right now is Ole Miss (but hey at least they enjoyed the short ride of relevance they had. We got nothing to show for our misery!) and possibly Missouri. The heated, much anticipated Borderline Rivalry will determine just who is in worse shape right now! I cannot honestly believe that I would ever have to type what I just did!!!

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

31to6

Quote from: lilredheadedlady on October 08, 2017, 12:48:37 pm
Are we as bad as Vandy and Kentucky?  Are the Mississippi schools better than us now?

We are about even with Ole Miss at the bottom of the league.

BDSCT51

Close to being as bad as Vandy or UK? We are looking up at them from our lowly perch of badness.

There have been NO Razorback teams that have looked this way in my lifetime of being a hog fan. This includes the fiasco years of Crowe/Kines/Ford too. At least most of those teams played with the heart of a Wild Hog. That begins and ends with the head coach and staff.
Bleeding Razorback Red

WorfHog

Quote from: BDSCT51 on October 08, 2017, 01:30:23 pm
Close to being as bad as Vandy or UK? We are looking up at them from our lowly perch of badness.

There have been NO Razorback teams that have looked this way in my lifetime of being a hog fan. This includes the fiasco years of Crowe/Kines/Ford too. At least most of those teams played with the heart of a Wild Hog. That begins and ends with the head coach and staff.

Were you in a coma for 2012 and 2013?

And the answer to the OP is: On a good day.

Seebs

This is like asking your husband if you looked fat in this dress. You knew the answer before you asked the question.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

alohawg

Arkansas is easily the worst team in the SEC in year FIVE of the Bielema error.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

checkraiser88

Kentucky is going to win like 9 games this year so yeah they are better

TNRazorbacker

LR_Matt

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 08, 2017, 12:58:40 pm
I think you seriously underestimate our basketball team this season.

No, you overestimate.... we need to make it to the final 4 before we even start comparing to U.K. LOL.

moses_007

Quote from: alohawg on October 08, 2017, 01:49:33 pm
Arkansas is easily the worst team in the SEC in year FIVE of the Bielema error.
Absolutely.  And even worse than Tennessee.

Iwastherein1969

Worse. We are clearly the worst team in the SEC. And yes that includes Mizzou.

DemiHOG

We are far worse, we are the worst team in the league

Westcoasthog

Darrel Royal's Floating Flaming Fuiminating Special Head  - WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A STUPID REMARK ABOUT ARKANSAS LEAVING THE SEC FOR THE SUNBELT, CUSA, MAC,  -  FRANK BROYLES GOT ARKANSAS INTO THE
SEC, AND IT WAS THE RIDE MOVE.  YOU DID TO CORRECT THIS STATEMENT!

Roaringboar

We are currently the worst team in the SEC.....Mizzou might give us a run for our money, but when we meet the Friday after Thanksgiving, it'll be an epic rivalry showdown between two 3-win teams......and we will probably lose.......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

depressed_fan

kentucky went to South carolina a couple weeks ago and won by 10 so I would say they are quit a bit better

texas tush hog

I hate to say this, but this is what Jeffie has brought us.