Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could Drew Morgan's Brother End Up Playing For The Hogs? (Recruiting Report)

Started by Aaron Peters, January 17, 2016, 06:46:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins out Aaron Peters for the latest in Razorback recruiting. You can read Richard's stuff in the Dem Gaz or just log onto wholehogsports.com. Athletes featured this week include: Kapri Doucet (Linebacker / Scranton, PA), Patrick Hudson (OG, Silsbee, TX), Grant Morgan (Linebacker, Greenwood, AR), Tobias Enlow (WR, NLR) and in Arkansas basketball Justice Hill (LR Christian, class of 2019).

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/could-drew-morgans-brother-end-up-playing-for-the-hogs-recruiting-report

reddogjcss

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Aaron Peters on January 17, 2016, 06:46:35 pm
Richard Davenport of the Arkansas Democrat Gazette joins out Aaron Peters for the latest in Razorback recruiting. You can read Richard's stuff in the Dem Gaz or just log onto wholehogsports.com. Athletes featured this week include: Kapri Doucet (Linebacker / Scranton, PA), Patrick Hudson (OG, Silsbee, TX), Grant Morgan (Linebacker, Greenwood, AR), Tobias Enlow (WR, NLR) and in Arkansas basketball Justice Hill (LR Christian, class of 2019).

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/could-drew-morgans-brother-end-up-playing-for-the-hogs-recruiting-report
.  Saw Grant several times and he does not have All SEC measureables but Grant is a very good football player.  I think they want him at MLB. The games I saw thereand he can find the ball and deliver a blow.  I think he is an excellent ball player and hope we can get him to come.

plumbhog

He had a really good game in the state championship.  Or at least his name sure seemed to be called a lot.
bigdaddyhawg,<br />"Tyler wants to find the short receiver almost every single time.  He rarely even looks down the field. Folks, this IS a problem and it is going to continue to severely limit our pass game."<br /><br />Six days later, Tyler throws for a school record 510 yards against A&M

BornaHog

His twitter says he's commited as a prefered walkon!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG
Born a HOG and will die a HOG, but that's not the only way to become a HOG

dropkickd9

Aint gonna cost ya nothing give him a shot.  Just like Drew, might be surprised.     

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: BornaHog on January 17, 2016, 08:07:33 pm
His twitter says he's commited as a prefered walkon!   WPS    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:   GHG

Good deal.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Fatmanhog

Anybody that's related to Drew is fine with me. I remember when Drew was being recruited I believe it was said, " He may not be the best receiver but he will be the best football player on the team",  something about those greenwood boys that are tough as nails. I'll take em.
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

DeltaBoy

Give that boy a shot he Brother proved to be a real gamer.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The NewEra

I watched Grant's video over the weekend and what stands out is the intensity he plays the game with.  That's the one thing I like most about Drew too.  Give me a guy who has a high motor and grew up wanting to play for the Hogs and I'll bet you he has the potential to overachieve.  He doesn't have all the SEC measurable you look for, but he's close enough to have a good shot at being a major contributor if he pulls a Burlsworth.

hogsanity

I could even see him adding some weight and getting a shot at FB.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HillBillyHogfan

Remember Colt McCoy's little brother and Jordan Shipley's little bro?  Not all brothers are created equally. Lets not bevo this thing up now
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: BornaHog on January 17, 2016, 08:07:33 pm

Yes..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015