Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randy Ramsey to participate in spring as walk on per Bielema's press conference.

Started by luke hawg, January 16, 2016, 04:33:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Dwight_K_Shrute

It's a great example to the team, that BB is serious about discipline but also that he cares about the players.  Shows a lot about Ramsey that he basically humbled himself, got his act together and is more or less saying I didn't take care of my business, but I am now, I want a second chance to be a part of this team so bad that I'm willing to pay my own way.  How many times does it actually happen where a scholarship level athlete gets kicked off the team and returns to same team as a walk-on?

Hope that he has a great year on and off the field and earns that scholarship back. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Cure

Kid was the best natural linebacker to come through the Hill as a freshman since Fairchild. Bielema knows the kid is special, I'm happy he got another chance.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

WBOBO

I'm just happy the young man wants to make things right.  Evidently he feels like he let a lot of people down, especially his teammates, and is manning up to redeem himself.  That is called becoming a man. 18 year old kids who are put on a pedestal so high can and will screw up.  It's the ones that own up to their errors and try to correct that go on in life far.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 18, 2016, 05:04:23 pm
It's a great example to the team, that BB is serious about discipline but also that he cares about the players.  Shows a lot about Ramsey that he basically humbled himself, got his act together and is more or less saying I didn't take care of my business, but I am now, I want a second chance to be a part of this team so bad that I'm willing to pay my own way.  How many times does it actually happen where a scholarship level athlete gets kicked off the team and returns to same team as a walk-on?

Hope that he has a great year on and off the field and earns that scholarship back. 

This times infinity.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 18, 2016, 05:04:23 pm

Really wish I could +1 you all day today.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858