Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kody Walker

Started by xxtomassxx1980, January 16, 2016, 01:15:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2016, 05:55:47 pm
I'd say you'd need to bring up your complaint to this guy, and no, not Bob Holt.

https://twitter.com/BobHoltADG/status/679470597592629249

+1 to you if I could.
I couldn't recall where the info came, but as I said, I don't post factual stuff unless I feel comfortable with it.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 16, 2016, 04:07:34 pm
I know the 5 for 4, but his not playing last year makes for an odd situation.  Can last year count as a redshirt year?

So he'll be a RSoph or a Junior is my guess.

...the day you enroll your 5 year clock starts ticking and doesn't stop. Only other
possible addition is the rare medical hardship which could add a 6th year....

The common scenario of a 28 yr. old player is one who signd to play baseball
out of high school, made a lil money, played for 2 or 3 years and realized he
was likely a career minor leaguer.  He then enrolled in college to try football.
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

wupigsuey

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 16, 2016, 05:37:28 pm
Go back and read the board which was based off the presser saying he could pursue another college or enroll at UA.

I'm very cautious to post something unless I feel I've read enough to safely provide information.
It's not mine or anyone else's fault if some information is withheld, such as walking on.
If you're wanting Walter Cronkite levels of inside info, accurate info, and never-changing info despite changing circumstances.....Well, stay off free message boards.

Go back and read the threads that talked about the tweets to Ramsey welcoming him back. Then go read the one that you told me I was wrong in.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Hoggish1

Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on January 16, 2016, 01:15:28 pm
To return for 6th season per CBB

WPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: wupigsuey on January 16, 2016, 06:56:47 pm
Go back and read the threads that talked about the tweets to Ramsey welcoming him back. Then go read the one that you told me I was wrong in.

''He was back'' was old news compared to what came out later.

Don't bother to respond either.  In fact, put me on ignore.  It takes a real ass to go all internet bully (whether I'm right or not), and then, when ricepig pulls up the report from Bob Holt in a later post to still want to argue.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

wupigsuey

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 16, 2016, 07:11:48 pm
''He was back'' was old news compared to what came out later.

Don't bother to respond either.  In fact, put me on ignore.  It takes a real ass to go all internet bully (whether I'm right or not), and then, when ricepig pulls up the report from Bob Holt in a later post to still want to argue.

Maybe you wont be that ass next time somebody knows something you don't.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

ricepig

To be honest, on Dec 18th Bielema said he was back, on the 22nd he said he was gone. Today, he says he's 99% back as a walk on, it's over two months until spring practice, stay tuned.....

Dropkick

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2016, 07:28:43 pm
To be honest, on Dec 18th Bielema said he was back, on the 22nd he said he was gone. Today, he says he's 99% back as a walk on, it's over two months until spring practice, stay tuned.....
The situation is fluid?

ricepig

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:

ricepig

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 16, 2016, 08:32:45 pm
Not at the time I gave my response.

I think you are not understanding the humor, or I'm not.......

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2016, 08:35:35 pm
I think you are not understanding the humor, or I'm not.......

If it's the reference to the HDN days when people were stating that ''The situation is fluid'' regarding who was going to take the clown's place, then it's a bit obscure.  That doesn't mean that I may have just not seen his post for what it was though.
His response to me:

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: xxtomassxx1980 on January 16, 2016, 01:15:28 pm
To return for 6th season per CBB

Good news, for KWs on the field production and his influence on the locker room/younger players.

" GO HOGS "

SooiecidetillNuttgone

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=607098.0#quickreply

Quote from: AugustaHog on January 17, 2016, 01:15:43 am
He had to walk on or it would cost us one of the 25 slots in this recruiting class.  I think CBB did not expect him to be willing to go this route which is why we got told that this ship has sailed a week or so back.  I'm not sure when he can go back on scholly without it affecting anything other than the 85/105 numbers.  I'm glad to see him back.  He can play for sure.  Good to see him get another chance.

Good, informative stuff that's very relevant to this thread.
His response to me:

longpig

Quote from: ricepig on January 16, 2016, 02:13:22 pm
Josh, RW3 will most likely miss spring practice, but be ready for fall camp.

The way I heard it, RW3 would participate in spring practice but have limited contact.  Could be wrong.
Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

Quote from: longpig on January 17, 2016, 01:27:16 pm
The way I heard it, RW3 would participate in spring practice but have limited contact.  Could be wrong.

Drills, no contact, so for all practical purposes, missing it.

"I don't think he'll do anything with us this spring other than go through maybe drills, non-contact, or anything like that."

Beaverfever

Walker will be older than the average nfl player next year I think lol.  This will be his 6th year and he was already a year older than everyone in his class.

Mike_e

I would not be surprised to see Kody in coaching in 3 or 4 years.

He will have demonstrated by example most of the really important things about overcoming adversity that a young man needs to know along with having a great grounding in different coaching styles.

Good luck to the young man.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!