Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the next milestone for CBB, and will we see it this season?

Started by HogMantheIntruder, January 12, 2016, 01:03:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: EastexHawg on January 15, 2016, 11:29:31 am
Not having an overall losing record as the Razorback head coach would be a good start.  He's 18-20 so far.  It will take another 8-5 record to get there and I would put the odds of that happening at less than 50%.

I think we'll surprise some folks next year.  In our division, I see TA&M and MSU taking steps backwards, and those were two of our losses this year.  And I think we will beat Florida at home.  I think 7-5 is very realistic and with a good bowl matchup I think we do it.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: jackflash on January 15, 2016, 11:37:41 am
for me the key will be what kind of defense can he put on the field?
I certainly agree that our defense will have to be more effective than last year. Assuming we aren't quite as potent on offense, losing BA, Alex, and several OL will likely do that to you, this is an area that will definitely have to step up its game. We'll also need to fix the issues with our special teams, particularly field goal kicking, in order to compete more effectively.

nwahogfan1

Torqued pork

Don't give any games away with mental mistakes. Watching us lose to superior athletes hurts, but is tolerable. Watching our guys lose b/c of brain farts is sickening.

HotlantaHog

Quote from: GoldenCOHog on January 17, 2016, 01:26:37 am
Not lose to a MAC team? 
Beat TCU and sweep the nonconference schedule. Then continue at 5-3 in the SEC creates a 9-3 season that would be a pretty clear step ahead.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?