Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome Coach Kurt Anderson To The Hog Family

Started by Cartoon Man, January 09, 2016, 06:04:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartoon Man

Cartoon Man

May not seem like a homerun hire, but I trust Coach B.

Großer Kriegschwein

I wanna know when CBB is going to announce it.

-All we have is multiple reports from outliers that it's gonna happen.
This is my non-signature signature.

Cartoon Man

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on January 09, 2016, 06:10:08 pm
I wanna know when CBB is going to announce it.

-All we have is multiple reports from outliers that it's gonna happen.

The razorback football Twitter account announced it. I'd say that's pretty official.

reddogjcss

GoldenCOHog

razorbackkid

Good solid hire.  Get to work coach....times a wastin'.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The_Hog_Father

[tweet]685979528611672064[/tweet]

CKA already has me ready to run through a brick wall! I have a great feeling about this bad**$!!🏈😆🙌🏻

Großer Kriegschwein

January 09, 2016, 06:30:30 pm #9 Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 06:43:12 pm by Großer Kriegschwein
Quote from: Hog Pharm on January 09, 2016, 06:13:49 pm
The razorback football Twitter account announced it. I'd say that's pretty official.

My Tweeters didn't go off.

I was listening to the Bielema-Finebaum interview. Was all over his Twitter account earlier. Had the sounds turned off on my phone.

It went up in the 30 minutes I was doing other things.

Nosboar Accubond

Based on his Twitter profile I can't tell if it's official... Ha ha ha

Sivad

Quote from: Cartoon Man on January 09, 2016, 06:08:49 pm
May not seem like a homerun hire, but I trust Coach B.
The crack of the bat sounds plenty loud and solid to me.
Welcome Coach A! You'll love being a Hog :razorback:

DLUXHOG

Coach A, you will love your time with the Hogs!  WPS!
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

hogfaninmo

"This is a great opportunity for Kurt. Arkansas will be a great fit for him. He is a great young coach with a lot of energy and fire. I loved working with him at the Bills and know players at Arkansas will feel the same." – Chris Gragg, Buffalo Bills TE and former Arkansas Razorback

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on January 09, 2016, 06:34:16 pm
Based on his Twitter profile I can't tell if it's official... Ha ha ha

Man... He had 600+ followers earlier this afternoon... Looks like it's blowing up. Love it!

[tweet]685955911974690816[/tweet]

This says everything to me.  :razorback:

dandd TD

I'm glad to have him. It would have been hard to replace Pittman with someone similar, this seems to be a move all to itself. Young hire with NFL experience! I think it will work I trust CBB.

The hog meister

Some new young blood could be good. Maybe he will be able to relate to the kids today although Pittman did fine. Good Luck Coach A welcome aboard the train to Georgia and higher.       WPS

WorfHog

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: The hog meister on January 09, 2016, 07:05:30 pm
    Some new young blood could be good. Maybe he will be able to relate to the kids today although Pittman did fine. Good Luck Coach A welcome aboard the train to Georgia and higher.       WPS
To Georgia??

gchamblee

hogwxld

Welcome aboard! As collectively as hogville can be (which aint much) we trust CBB's hires. Right up til theyre gone lol.

Loved to see that the Bills O line helped w/ #2 ranking in rushing yards for 2013 and #1 in 2015, half under your direct leadership. I'm going to believe thats the half what put yall over the top.

WPS!

or as CBB says "Woo Pig" . Often. Alot. Always. and I love it.

Justifiable Hogicide

I already like this guy! Looks like a perfect fit for the Hogs. Nice move Coach B!

ricepig

I say we take the $250,000 that Pittman is paying us and go buy a couple of 5* OT's!! J/k, sort of, I think, not sure......

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to Coach Anderson, Mrs. Anderson and family.

NWA is full of good people and you will appreciate living here as much as we'll enjoy your contributions to our University and Community.

" GO HOGS "

Dropkick

Quote from: ricepig on January 09, 2016, 08:05:56 pm
I say we take the $250,000 that Pittman is paying us and go buy a couple of 5* OT's!! J/k, sort of, I think, not sure......
That would buy 25 OVs at Ole Miss

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

PORKULATOR

Coach Anderson, as a Jets fan let me just say thank you. Thank you for both leaving Buffalo and for coming here to finish building CBB a legendary OL.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

LAHOG1962

What Gragg and Ryan said is all I need to know. This is a great hire. Bet he is an ace recruiter.

PonderinHog

Hogarusa

Good luck to him, hope he stays for a a good 5-10 years
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

rustr

Love his tweet and the endorsement from Chris. Welcome aboard CKA; let's get this recruiting class closed out strong and beat some ass in '16.

rustr

Quote from: ricepig on January 09, 2016, 08:05:56 pm

No jokes... I agree 100%

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

WorfHog

January 09, 2016, 09:12:22 pm #34 Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:14:12 pm by WorfHog
Quote from: Dropkick on January 09, 2016, 08:16:20 pm
That would buy 25 OVs at Ole Miss

More like 250 but maths is hard.

ap89

A forearm is a forewarning. I like this guy already. Maybe a little WWE attitude on the OL..I like it. ghg wps

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on January 09, 2016, 09:15:06 pm
We can use my truck
Can we please earmark about 25K for a tutor for this Austin Reaves kid ???

InHOGuration Ball

He looks like a Hogger!

Welcome aboard Coach Anderson.   I'm excited....now lets get that offensive line in place for next year.

Go Hogs!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: WorfHog on January 09, 2016, 07:24:10 pm
Welcome Coach Kurt Anderson! Can he recruit? We need wife pics!

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/bielema-goes-pro-for-offensive-line-coach/

In a different thread, someone made a joke about KA and BB being ''brothers/twins'' type of thing with comparisons.

I jokingly added ''what about a hot wife''.

Here's what I found with a cursory search:

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Better-Half-of-the-Bills-Jennifer-Anderson/14ec1d21-7a78-44e1-a0aa-ba925a65e0ed
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 10:13:40 pm
In a different thread, someone made a joke about KA and BB being ''brothers/twins'' type of thing with comparisons.

http://m.buffalobills.com/video/videos/Better-Half-of-the-Bills-Jennifer-Anderson/14ec1d21-7a78-44e1-a0aa-ba925a65e0ed

That's where I got my stuff from in that thread.

WorfHog

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 10:13:40 pm

OK he's go a hot wife and FIVE kids, those kids are going to LOVE razorback games!

Sir Oinksalot

...maybe one of the most awesome places in the US to raise kids.....the schools
are some of the toughest too, Mr. Anderson so, don't think when you go
home your day is done, lmao...

God, I hate to say it but, I really love saying Mr. Anderson..
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: WorfHog on January 09, 2016, 10:17:26 pm
OK he's go a hot wife and FIVE kids, those kids are going to LOVE razorback games!

I agree.  She's a fine looking woman.
And doesn't everyone love Hog games?
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Country Stylz

Got a good feeling about this guy because he's young, has a big smile, and a beard.......It's on.

The_Hog_Father

Großer Kriegschwein

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:

BatesvilleHOG

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 09, 2016, 09:21:46 pm
Can we please earmark about 25K for a tutor for this Austin Reaves kid ???
as much as I'd love for him to be a Hog, he doesn't want to play ball in Fayetteville. 

WorfHog

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 09, 2016, 10:20:26 pm
I agree.  She's a fine looking woman.
And doesn't everyone love Hog games?

Well yeah, except the opposing fanbases. But f them.