Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ark vs Kstate Film, ARK vs LSU Film, ARK vs Mizz Film

Started by Josh Goforth, January 07, 2016, 02:11:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Goforth

January 07, 2016, 02:11:34 pm Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:58:31 pm by Josh Goforth
Every play of the liberty bowl cut up.

Missouri

razorback44

"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

Bacon_Bitz

i read somewhere that besides kstate's short TD drive in the first quarter and the TD drive w/ the busted play to start the second half, the d only allowed 9 points and 141 yards in 39 plays. felt worse b/c of the poorly executed kickoff scheme that gave kstate such great field position every time.

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Josh Goforth on January 07, 2016, 02:11:34 pm

Awesome!  This on YouTube?

If so, I can watch it through my PS4 on TV.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Bacon_Bitz

i dont know too much. whose responsibility was the fb on the busted TD to open the 2d half? toliver just let him get a free release and obviously didn't think he was his responsibility once he motioned inside.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 07, 2016, 02:51:50 pm
Awesome!  This on YouTube?

If so, I can watch it through my PS4 on TV.

Tried to do the link, but it showed up as video...    Click the video, when it starts playing you will see the youtube icon on the bottom right.   Click it and it will take you to the youtube link...
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Quote from: Arkiehawg (kingfish0318) on January 07, 2016, 02:58:30 pm

Tried to do the link, but it showed up as video...    Click the video, when it starts playing you will see the youtube icon on the bottom right.   Click it and it will take you to the youtube link...

All I needed to know.  I'll Google the game later tonight.
Thanks.
His response to me:
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Arkapigdiesel

Thanks Josh.  Will watch on the Roku box a little later tonight.  Appreciate your work.

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

SoCal Hog

Thanks for doing this. I enjoyed watching.  :razorback:
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

Bacons Rebellion

That's a particularly feel-good presentation as it cuts out all our kickoffs. I like it.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 07, 2016, 02:49:11 pm
i read somewhere that besides kstate's short TD drive in the first quarter and the TD drive w/ the busted play to start the second half, the d only allowed 9 points and 141 yards in 39 plays. felt worse b/c of the poorly executed kickoff scheme that gave kstate such great field position every time.

That aspect shouldn't be underappreciated. The odds of a team scoring rise dramatically when they begin a possession beyond the 35-yard line. Arkansas's idiotic kicking game strategy put the ball on a tee for K-State, and they still struggled to score on most possessions.

By the end of the season, having overcome numerous injuries, other attrition, and abrupt changes, the offense was a machine on par with the best in the game.
[CENSORED]!

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

SooiecidetillNuttgone

BTW,
Last time I looked, the LSU game hasn't made it up to YouTube yet.
Unfortunately, I missed the last half of that game due to an emergency.

Is it not possible for it to go up due to copyright or something?
His response to me:

DeltaBoy

Yep our KO stragdey kept them in good Field Position all day.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 07, 2016, 02:55:11 pm
i dont know too much. whose responsibility was the fb on the busted TD to open the 2d half? toliver just let him get a free release and obviously didn't think he was his responsibility once he motioned inside.

Josh Harris I think, backup linebacker that had just subbed in, it was the perfect play call by them for the personell we had on the field.

A good example of the mental aspect of the game, if you aren't sure of your assignment you will get burned.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

younghog

January 08, 2016, 12:24:30 pm #15 Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:38:07 pm by younghog

Nice.. a few things after watching at this view..

AC run @ 6:56 was an ankle braker x 2..

Sprinkle had hell of a game.. His long runs were awesome..

Walker is a Beast..

Our Skill Players are Top Class

GO HOGS
GO HOGS

Josh Goforth

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 08, 2016, 06:49:32 am
BTW,

I have it somewhere, and can post this weekend. It was CBS and usually harder to find a replay than the exon streams.

Josh Goforth

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 07, 2016, 02:55:11 pm
I watched that play a few times and tried to determine who blew the coverage. Part of it was the fact Smith had Roesler in at the lb spot and he did not run with the vertical route of the hback. Also they had a man blitz the sent 6 and nobody peeled off to cover him.

https://youtu.be/x8IvN-CRT1c

Josh Goforth

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 08, 2016, 06:49:32 am
BTW,

LSU vs ARK 1st half.

2nd Half

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RazrRila99

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 08, 2016, 06:41:05 am
That aspect shouldn't be underappreciated. The odds of a team scoring rise dramatically when they begin a possession beyond the 35-yard line. Arkansas's idiotic kicking game strategy put the ball on a tee for K-State, and they still struggled to score on most possessions.

By the end of the season, having overcome numerous injuries, other attrition, and abrupt changes, the offense was a machine on par with the best in the game.

Biggus, im asking from a strategy stand point.  Knowing K-State started the year with a KOR for a touchdown, two more, then their last score of the regular season being a KOR for a touchdown, was the short/pop-up kicking that terrible?  My thinking was - unless K-State moved their returner up to the field short, we were better off doing what we were?  Yes, it gave K-State a short field, but just showed that the coaches have faith in our defense to stop them on short field (which we did most of the day). 

code red

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on January 07, 2016, 02:49:11 pm
Or the big plays vs. Tech, A&M, Mississippi State, Bama.....???
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

010HogFan

That kickoff strategy was brilliant. Did we do it all year? No. They had the best returner we faced all year, so it was obviously part of the gameplan and it seemed to work pretty well. Their special teams were a strength, why give them any advantage? I liked it.

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: code red on January 15, 2016, 01:40:09 pm
Or the big plays vs. Tech, A&M, Mississippi State, Bama.....???

well yeah but there were a lot more big plays in those games