Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Questions for the members of Hogville that have been registered less than 4 yrs

Started by Lanny, December 28, 2015, 10:55:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

goodguytex

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 06, 2016, 08:11:43 am
I would like to see posters banned when their karma gets to a certain negative ratio. People don't -1 just for fun
Yes they do. And some people decide they dislike a poster for whatever reason, round up some buddies who are also members to help, and go on a massive karma barrage to tank a posters karma for no other reason than the poster being targeted isn't liked. Its so kindergarten type of crap. Which is why if so many have to act like kindergartners, karma feature should never return. Because way too many people can't or won't act like adults.

PonderinHog

theFlyingHog

Fatbackhawgballz

Would like to be able to post in high school sports. Have tried to get help from admin. With no luck. There is not even a place to create an account on there. Although I would like to just use my hogville name

HouseOfHam

Quote from: Lanny on December 28, 2015, 10:55:19 am
How did you find the site?
What features would you like?
What forums on hogville do you prefer?
When did you register?
Google
Actual mods in Jump Ball
MMQB, recruiting, JB, basketball recruiting
Last January

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on January 06, 2016, 03:18:36 pm
Would like to be able to post in high school sports. Have tried to get help from admin. With no luck. There is not even a place to create an account on there. Although I would like to just use my hogville name
I think you have to set up an account with Fearless Friday.  Not sure that your HV account will get you in over there.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

Fatbackhawgballz

I've tried to setup an account but it doesn't even give me the option

Lanny

Quote from: Fatbackhawgballz on January 06, 2016, 07:10:40 pm
I've tried to setup an account but it doesn't even give me the option
works the same way on Fearless Friday as here
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HogShat

How did you find the site? Redirect from Fearless Friday

What features would you like? Search

What forums on hogville do you prefer? MMQB, DST, skim Baseball and Basketball when in season, Recruiting when someone big is set to announce.

When did you register? Oct 9, 2011 (Just over 4 I know... Smite me...Wait...NM...) :razorback:

Fatbackhawgballz

There must be something wrong with my computer. It doesn't give me an option to sign in or create an account.

SuperSid4Ever

1- A friend recommended that I check it out.  Kind of enjoy watching people on here vent their frustrations after a loss, but also appreciate their passion for UA athletics.
2- Not really sure that I'd change anything, other than maybe the consistent rants about wanting a new head coach every time something doesn't go our way. I'm guessing that is to be expected in light of what I said on #1, though.
3- I am partial to basketball on both the men's and women's side of the house.  I am also a horse racing fanatic, but I'll visit the baseball and football sides of the house from time to time.
4- I joined on May 25. 2015.

nchogg

Wanted to get more information on football, basketball found on google.
Question 2
I like MMQB the best. Read some Men Basketball and some Women Basketball
Joined 9/07/2013

The Great Hambino

People hate the mobile site because it cuts off the subjects, and even when you click on a post, its still cut, and most people put way too long of a subject.