Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Duck Commander Independence Bowl

Started by ricepig, February 23, 2014, 02:33:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Well, doesn't really surprise me, will they supply the uni's?

Dr. Starcs

Torqued pork

PigDaddyKane

How much is this costing them?  It seems like a waste of money.

They've been on for what, 3, 4 seasons.  The shows pretty much run it's course. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

LSUFan

This is so stupid.

Y'all have run your course, go away!!
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

hvsupastar

I hope they make the teams wear cammo vs orange.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

kodiakisland

Quote from: PigDaddyKane on February 23, 2014, 10:51:02 pm
How much is this costing them?  It seems like a waste of money.

They've been on for what, 3, 4 seasons.  The shows pretty much run it's course. 

They've been around a long time before the show and will be long after the show is over.  The show has introduced them to new customers, but they weren't hurting before.  They know how to market.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

Wayne Watson

Quote from: kodiakisland on February 24, 2014, 02:40:17 am
They've been around a long time before the show and will be long after the show is over.  The show has introduced them to new customers, but they weren't hurting before.  They know how to market.

Not to mention the Duck Commander 500 at Texas Motor Speedway.

Can you imagine the merchandise that will sell that weekend?
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

JaxFlaRazorback

smb

GeorgiaHOG

DeltaBoy

Yep this is great news ! Way to go Robertson Family.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

PorkRinds

I'm almost Duck Commander'ed out.  These guys are tireless in their self promotion.

ChauvinistPig

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 27, 2014, 11:09:48 am
I'm almost Duck Commander'ed out.  These guys are tireless in their self promotion.

I'm with you...these guys have more memorabilia than Star Wars. It's unbelievable. I've seen the show a few times and it's alright, but I can't take anymore Duck stuff.

popcornhog

I don't like the show and I disagree wit their politics (unless they're just trolling or pandering to their fans -- which I sort if suspect).

That said, I give them major props for building what they have built. They recognized that there's a huge market for all of that stuff. Kudos for capitalizing.
WPS

PorkRinds

Quote from: popcornhog on February 27, 2014, 12:25:05 pm
I don't like the show and I disagree wit their politics (unless they're just trolling or pandering to their fans -- which I sort if suspect).

That said, I give them major props for building what they have built. They recognized that there's a huge market for all of that stuff. Kudos for capitalizing.

Oh I can agree there, for sure.  I don't even dislike them at all.  I watched the show a few times and it was funny enough.  I just get sick of everything being Duck Dynasty!

Sed76

I'm with you. Go to Wal-Mart and you can't walk down any aisle without being assaulted with their merchandise.

code red

If you are 7-5 or 6-6 and have any resemblance of camo in your uniform...you are IN!!!
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

PorkRinds

Quote from: code red on February 27, 2014, 01:13:45 pm
If you are 7-5 or 6-6 and have any resemblance of camo in your uniform...you are IN!!!

Seems like Oregon might want to shy away from playing in it.  The possibilities in that scenario are pretty much endless...

code red

Quote from: PorkRinds on February 27, 2014, 01:15:46 pm
Seems like Oregon might want to shy away from playing in it.  The possibilities in that scenario are pretty much endless...
Touche
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

texas tush hog

Quote from: popcornhog on February 27, 2014, 12:25:05 pm

I guess you voted for Obama.

Pig Dipper

hogcard1964

Good to hear.  Really respect the Robinsons and their product.