Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This will be a FAAAAAAAR better board when...

Started by Deep Shoat, December 05, 2017, 05:18:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

This will be the best hire since Bobby P!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

LumberBacks

RME

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

you morris huggers are a bunch of sheeple.  just step in line to be slaughtered.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

RME

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 06:28:30 pm
you morris huggers are a bunch of sheeple.  just step in line to be slaughtered.

Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.

How the HELL will the Arkansas Razorbacks continue on without your keyboard warrior ways :(

Wants2Win

We're already dead. Hopefully coach Morris will give razorback football a shot of life.

Dirty

PorkSoda

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 05, 2017, 06:29:44 pm
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.
Waaaaaaaaaah.

How the HELL will the Arkansas Razorbacks continue on without your keyboard warrior ways :(
can I quote you this time next year when we are 3-9 and you are whining and the rest of us are saying "told you so"?

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: mj4president on December 05, 2017, 05:18:55 pm
Agree, lightyears ahead of Norvell.

I hope you are right. I wanted Norvell but I will support Morris fully. He's the Razorback head coach..HOGS!

RME

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 06:41:45 pm
can I quote you this time next year when we are 3-9 and you are whining and the rest of us are saying "told you so"?

I don't whine after a coach's first year.

Bobby Petrino went 5-7 his first year.

Frank Broyles went 4-6 his first year.

If we go 3-9 in Morris' second year, sure. Go for it.

HawgTide

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:28:21 pm
we should all be.

worst hire since JLS and that includes CBB.

what was the BOT thought process?  well hiring a coach with a good resume didn't work so lets fire him and hire a coach with a crap resume

I get you aren't happy but how about we actually let him coach here before you call him a total failure

RME

Quote from: HawgTide on December 05, 2017, 06:50:11 pm

I get you aren't happy but how about we actually let him coach here before you call him a total failure

Because to him, looking at Chad Morris is like looking in his own mirror.

johnfanman

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 05, 2017, 05:18:26 pm
all the Chad Morris haters do what they've been promising and give up Razorback football.

I didn't even want the guy (I like defense), and I'm sick of your stupid whining.  What the heck is wrong with you people?

Seriously, he's Mike Norvell with more experience, better recruiting connections, and a far superior coaching network.

That is smite worthy.
Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

johnfanman

Watching the Hogs through hell or high water.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 05, 2017, 06:01:21 pm
I would say "somewhere right now Jeff Long is laughing himself to death" but Jeff is too classy to do that.  However, if I were in Jeff's shoes, I'd be rolling on the floor, crying laughing right about now.

I don't care where that egotistical loser is or what he's doing as long as it's far far away from the U of A.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on December 05, 2017, 06:42:30 pm
I hope you are right. I wanted Norvell but I will support Morris fully. He's the Razorback head coach..HOGS!

This is all that really needs to be said.  I wanted Norvell too, by the way.

HawgTide

Just stop.... We are one
Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on December 05, 2017, 06:42:30 pm

That's where I am too. All the incessant whining accomplishes nothing but makes the fan base look worse than it really is

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 06:41:45 pm

Please, delete your account. I would try to ignore you, but you clearly have so much time on your hands that you're able to post on every single thread. And with every post I, well...all of us, undoubtedly get dumber by having read your incoherent and unintelligent ramblings. So, I will politely ask once more, please...delete your account and find better use of your time.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Busta_Nutt on December 05, 2017, 07:04:32 pm
Please, delete your account. I would try to ignore you, but you clearly have so much time on your hands that you're able to post on every single thread. And with every post I, well...all of us, undoubtedly get dumber by having read your incoherent and unintelligent ramblings. So, I will politely ask once more, please...delete your account and find better use of your time.
don't tempt me

Tuskarilla

How about one of you negative nellie's hosting a crybaby party at your house, so you can all whine and cry on each other's shoulder and talk about how much we're screwed and you can all take turns quitting on the Hogs and telling each other how much the University of Arkansas has made your booboo's hurt. You can also tell each other what great fans you are and how much smarter you are than the folks running the show. PLEASE do it, PLEASE!The rest of us have a coach to welcome and a team to support! Go Hogs Go! WPS!