Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This will be a FAAAAAAAR better board when...

Started by Deep Shoat, December 05, 2017, 05:18:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Deep Shoat

all the Chad Morris haters do what they've been promising and give up Razorback football.

I didn't even want the guy (I like defense), and I'm sick of your stupid whining.  What the heck is wrong with you people?

Seriously, he's Mike Norvell with more experience, better recruiting connections, and a far superior coaching network.
All Gas, No Brakes!

mj4president

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 05, 2017, 05:18:26 pm
all the Chad Morris haters do what they've been promising and give up Razorback football.

I didn't even want the guy (I like defense), and I'm sick of your stupid whining.  What the heck is wrong with you people?

Seriously, he's Mike Norvell with more experience, better recruiting connections, and a far superior coaching network.

Agree, lightyears ahead of Norvell.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

PorkSoda

lol he his a crappy coach at a crappy school in a crappy conference with a crappy record.

we should all be super pleased.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

NuttinItUp

PorkSoda

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

tophawg19

Quote from: mj4president on December 05, 2017, 05:18:55 pm
Agree, lightyears ahead of Norvell.
well they went head to head this year. guess who won ?
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

RME

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:22:45 pm
lol he his a crappy coach at a crappy school in a crappy conference with a crappy record.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: tophawg19 on December 05, 2017, 05:23:55 pm
well they went head to head this year. guess who won ?
One of them was rebuilding a program on life-support.

The other was living off Fuente's work.
All Gas, No Brakes!

Coop-Hog

Wish the people in charge would delete all the cry babies that said they ain't supporting the hogs anymore... 
Did I mention I HATE LSU!!

PorkSoda

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 05, 2017, 05:22:56 pm
Bring it. Get aboard the Morris Taurus.
when was the last time a taurus won the formula 1?

I'm awaiting the announcement that we are leaving the SEC to join C-USA.  heck we will be a bottom feeder there too.

HoggyCat

How's his damn recruiting working for him now?? His average is below their 10 year average.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

thebignasty

PorkSoda

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 05, 2017, 05:24:08 pm

we should all be.

worst hire since JLS and that includes CBB.

what was the BOT thought process?  well hiring a coach with a good resume didn't work so lets fire him and hire a coach with a crap resume

SlickWilly

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:22:45 pm

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

steveaustin69

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:25:34 pm

I'm awaiting the announcement that we are leaving the SEC to join C-USA.  heck we will be a bottom feeder there too.

was that supposed to be a good joke? when was the last time a train won the formula 1? when was the last time a bus won the formula 1? how much you hate this guy makes me like him even more

RME

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:28:21 pm
we should all be.

what was the BOT thought process?  well hiring a coach with a good resume didn't work so lets fire him and hire a coach with a crap resume

If life is so miserable and such a *******, why do you get out of bed in the morning?

ocsm158

Quote from: Coop-Hog on December 05, 2017, 05:25:22 pm
Wish the people in charge would delete all the cry babies that said they ain't supporting the hogs anymore... 

Amen. I'll support Morris, if he's the one, until I have reason otherwise.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

W_KY_Hog

Ironhawg

Morris is not who I wanted to see hired, but people with a lot more money and who are privy to a lot more information than me thought enough of the young man to GIVE HIM A FRIGGIN CHANCE!  Listen to the guys who have worked with him and for him!  They universally sing his praises!  Good luck to y'all.  I'm out of here until the hissy fits stop, so I guess I'm gone for awhile.

HawgWild

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 05, 2017, 05:24:40 pm
One of them was rebuilding a program on life-support.

Well, that experience may prove useful here.

PORKULATOR

I agree with you're quote, however, I will not get on board until a DC is hired.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ballz2thewall

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 05, 2017, 05:22:56 pm
Bring it. Get aboard the Morris Taurus.

i realize this was a struggle "morris taurus", but it made me laugh:)
The rest of the frog.

870hogfan

The fact that most Arkansas fans don't like Chad Morris makes me like Chad Morris. If you've ever heard an Arkansas fan during a game, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

W_KY_Hog

He's proven good at turning around bad programs.
Bingo.

phadedhawg

14-22...those are Bert numbers. 

I will still support the Hogs (I'm stubborn) but I'm not throwing a parade for this hire.  We've tossed the baby out with the bathwater.  We got rid of our evil yankee athletic director, who's last hire didn't work out, but would have never hired Chad Morris.  But we tore it all up so we could do better. 

14-22

But regardless...it's all over the crying.  This part right now is the crying lol

BorderPatrol

phadedhawg

Quote from: BorderPatrol on December 05, 2017, 05:42:38 pm
You need to get laid or something.

bp

Sign me up...i need that too!!!!  I'm married with children so obviously those days are behind me lolol

(notOM)Rebel123

Bingo!
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

BorderPatrol

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 05, 2017, 05:43:34 pm
Sign me up...i need that too!!!!  I'm married with children so obviously those days are behind me lolol

Explains your whiney ass pouting attitude.

bp

phadedhawg

Quote from: BorderPatrol on December 05, 2017, 05:48:32 pm
Explains your whiney ass pouting attitude.

bp

come on...you can do better than that ...right?  That's like the 14-22 of insults.

parallaxpig

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:28:21 pm
we should all be.

How do you know its the worst hire?
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Wants2Win

Quote from: 870hogfan on December 05, 2017, 05:39:34 pm
The fact that most Arkansas fans don't like Chad Morris makes me like Chad Morris. If you've ever heard an Arkansas fan during a game, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

PorkSoda

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on December 05, 2017, 05:29:14 pm
If life is so miserable and such a *******, why do you get out of bed in the morning?
I certainly didn't get out of bed to read that we hired chad loser fricken morris

Dan42AR

This is not the hire I expected but I am a Razorback fan not a Razorback coach fan. I will give him a chance to show that he can get the job done and I hope he does a great job.

PorkSoda

Quote from: parallaxpig on December 05, 2017, 05:51:59 pm
How do you know its the worst hire?
can you think of anyone worse?  HDN?  why the frick did we fire BB just to hire this loser.

could have saved 20 million and kept the losers we had.

HoggyCat

It won in NASCAR.....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

depressed_fan

Why don't you quit being a fricking crybaby over it. He was the best option available and he comes on the cheap which is what we need. We don't need to back the brinks truck up to any body. We are about the 10 best program in the conference and we can go with the 10th ranked coach. Look at his credentials. Nothing indicates he can't compete here. We weren't going to do any better. 

phadedhawg

I would say "somewhere right now Jeff Long is laughing himself to death" but Jeff is too classy to do that.  However, if I were in Jeff's shoes, I'd be rolling on the floor, crying laughing right about now.

HoggieStyle

Tell me about the greatness of Morris' defense in his big turnaround at SMU....

I didn't give a crap if it was going to be Norvell or not, I just didn't want Morris. And now we get everyone's giddiness over "bringing Venables as DC". If it took that for Morris to be acceptable, then he was the wrong choice.

Wants2Win

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 05, 2017, 06:01:21 pm
I would say "somewhere right now Jeff Long is laughing himself to death" but Jeff is too classy to do that.  However, if I were in Jeff's shoes, I'd be rolling on the floor, crying laughing right about now.
Jeff long is the reason the program has to be brought back to life...don't kid yourself.

Wants2Win

Quote from: HoggieStyle on December 05, 2017, 06:03:16 pm
Tell me about the greatness of Morris' defense in his big turnaround at SMU....

I didn't give a crap if it was going to be Norvell or not, I just didn't want Morris. And now we get everyone's giddiness over "bringing Venables as DC". If it took that for Morris to be acceptable, then he was the wrong choice.
Who would you hire?

phadedhawg

Quote from: Wants2Win on December 05, 2017, 06:05:27 pm
Jeff long is the reason the program has to be brought back to life...don't kid yourself.

Jeff Long hired NFL coaches and coaches who made the Rose Bowl.  Post Jeff Long we hire coaches who underwhelm at Southern Methodist University.   

Wants2Win

Quote from: phadedhawg on December 05, 2017, 06:06:41 pm
Jeff Long hired NFL coaches and coaches who made the Rose Bowl.  Post Jeff Long we hire coaches who underwhelm at Southern Methodist University.
lol Jeff long got fired because he was so awesome at his job...same for Bert.

HoggieStyle

Quote from: Wants2Win on December 05, 2017, 06:06:09 pm
Who would you hire?

Would rather have had Kiffin or Leach.

Would have made a run at Brohm and Campbell.

ETA:  Note also that you brought nothing to the conversation.

Qui Gon Jinn

Best thing that could happen would be for this board to go down for a few days to let this hire settle.  Some idiots will end up protesting and ruin the fun I'm having with TN looking like a dumpster fire.
The expert in anything was once a beginner.

ZiaHog

Quote from: depressed_fan on December 05, 2017, 06:00:53 pm
Why don't you quit being a fricking crybaby over it. He was the best option available and he comes on the cheap which is what we need. We don't need to back the brinks truck up to any body. We are about the 10 best program in the conference and we can go with the 10th ranked coach. Look at his credentials. Nothing indicates he can't compete here. We weren't going to do any better.

This is the biggest load of crap I've seen in a while. I personally don't enjoy being a doormat, and I didn't accept the hand I was dealt in life. I'm better for it, too. But you're right. Let's just bend over.