Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ALERT. TENNESSEE BOARDS SAY KIFFIN IS COMING

Started by WalHog2018, December 05, 2017, 02:45:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DMacsBat

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 02:56:00 pm
Also some rumor about Lane to Oregon... is Oregon a better job then Arkansas??

Heck no, brother. Arkansas much better than Oregon. Think tradition.
WOOD BROUGHT.

Uncommon

Haters gonna hate

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 05, 2017, 02:54:29 pm
Instant media blitz and recruiting hype.

Getting played by Tenners. Trying to deflect to get Morris?

Bruce Feldman said that Fulmer is never going to consider Kiffin at UT.

AirWarren

Getting played by tenner fans.

It's come to this.....

bighog2255

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 05, 2017, 02:57:22 pm
LOL OK. Not even close. http://www.winsipedia.com/arkansas/vs/oregon

I don't think all those great years in the 60s, 70s, 80s have a lot of impact. Success this decade + Nike money make Oregon way more attractive right now

DMacsBat

WOOD BROUGHT.

OtterHog

Quote from: Haters gonna hate on December 05, 2017, 02:58:35 pm
Getting played by Tenners. Trying to deflect to get Morris?

If true is what I meant. I don't buy it for a second.

But if it was him, then I stand by my post.

DMacsBat

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 05, 2017, 03:00:02 pm
I don't think all those great years in the 60s, 70s, 80s have a lot of impact. Success this decade + Nike money make Oregon way more attractive right now

Nike? We have Walmart, Dillard's, Tyson, Stevens, etc.
WOOD BROUGHT.

PorkerOinker

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 05, 2017, 02:52:02 pm
Tyler Is a journalist. Host of @three4themoney, @TNInsiders on @1180TheVLZ. Sports Betting Consultant to @GridIronNow. Also Vegas guy

So you read his twitter bio. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

WalHog2018

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 05, 2017, 03:00:02 pm
sure. Ignore stats to fit your narrative

synthartist69

Yes, I was told last night that Kiffin will be announced today.

HawgSZN

Quote from: DMacsBat on December 05, 2017, 02:58:22 pm
Heck no, brother. Arkansas much better than Oregon. Think tradition.

Think Phil Knight
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

OtterHog

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 02:58:28 pm
HOW???

Gragg as new AD? Throwing candidates around like a game of Guess Who? Give me a blue checkmark and I'll randomly post things on my twitter feed, then say "plans changed" when none of my names are announced. BAM. I'm a media member.

searkhogfan

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 05, 2017, 02:58:12 pm
Lane Kiffin....

PRJ

You're one of about 5 or 6 I pay attention to.  So please don't play with us.  I may get all Giddy

WalHog2018

WalHog2018

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 03:02:38 pm
By who? The man in the mirror? Need more facts too support it than a baseless claim on HV.
journalists never reveal sources

bhawg

Uncommon

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 05, 2017, 03:01:57 pm
Gragg as new AD? Throwing candidates around like a game of Guess Who? Give me a blue checkmark and I'll randomly post things on my twitter feed, then say "plans changed" when none of my names are announced. BAM. I'm a media member.
They were spot on on the Malzahn situation.  The Gragg situation was absolutely debunked about 15 minutes after news broke about Gragg but nobody backtracked and did the work to take down the headline.  That was on our local media but not on ALL media.

WalHog2018

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 03:04:06 pm
They can have Phil Knigt. I want tradition like the slobbering hog. Knight probably thought the front facing hog was cool. No give me someone who understands tradition.
Jeff Long. Jk

WalHog2018

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 03:04:33 pm
They were spot on on the Malzahn situation.  The Gragg situation was absolutely debunked about 15 minutes after news broke about Gragg but nobody backtracked and did the work to take down the headline.  That was on our local media but not on ALL media.
yes spot on for sure  ???

ipigsooie

Let's make this happen. If nothing else I can't wait to watch the world burn!

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

onebadrubi

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 05, 2017, 02:57:18 pm
Anyone taking this search seriously at this point deserves to feel foolish.

You're the MF (saying jokingly) that started this by seeing long pack his office. 

OtterHog

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 03:04:33 pm

I won't argue. I don't even listen until someone national breaks something. No one local outside Mike Irwin is worth a dime.

Grumpypenguin

Anyone that thinks Arkansas is a better job than Oregon in 2017 is delusional

WalHog2018

HogPharmer

They can have Phil Knigt. I want tradition like the slobbering hog. Knight probably thought the front facing hog was cool. No give me someone who understands tradition.

Unfortunately, 17 & 18 year old kids don't understand tradition. It's one thing for fans, but it's another thing for kids who want to be a part of a flashy program.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

WalHog2018

Quote from: Grumpypenguin on December 05, 2017, 03:06:16 pm
Anyone that thinks Arkansas is a better job than Oregon in 2017 is delusional
anyone that thinks Oregon is a better job than Arkansas in 2017 is delusioneal

bighog2255

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 05, 2017, 03:01:25 pm
sure. Ignore stats to fit your narrative

Have you seen Oregon's facilities? Out of this world stuff. Blows Arky out of the water. Plus, they have actually been to big bowls, playoffs, national championship games, etc. Did you know Arkansas has NEVER won an SEC title?

OtterHog

Quote from: onebadrubi on December 05, 2017, 03:05:50 pm
You're the MF (saying jokingly) that started this by seeing long pack his office. 

I did not SEE Long pack his office.

But yes, a family friend that works for the AD's office helped pack his office late the night before.

BUT, unlike 99% of Hogville, I did not post until it was confirmed by a credible source. Wish more would follow suit.

WalHog2018

Quote from: bighog2255 on December 05, 2017, 03:06:57 pm
Have you seen Oregon's facilities? Out of this world stuff. Blows Arky out of the water. Plus, they have actually been to big bowls, playoffs, national championship games, etc. Did you know Arkansas has NEVER won an SEC title?
must be hard to win the pac 10 playing Oregon state

rljjr

You guys realize this is NOTHING different than a Hogville rumor. There is no confirmation. It's a troll job.

WalHog2018

Quote from: rljjr on December 05, 2017, 03:07:59 pm
You guys realize this is NOTHING different than a Hogville rumor. There is no confirmation. It's a troll job.
then why are people (sources) tweeting about it?

DMacsBat

I'm tired of this. I come here to have good conversations with Hogs and then we get violent towards one another and start losing it and calling each other names. Stop that. We are all hogs! This coaching search has divided our fan base more than anything I can think of.

No more rumors. Let's just wait and see what's announced by the program. I can't take this anymore.

WB.
WOOD BROUGHT.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

WalHog2018

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 03:08:39 pm
Then I don't want those kids. We have a million things to sell in Fayetteville we don't need flashy jerseys. Fayetteville sells itself.
#1 town per us world news

HawgSZN

I'm right there with you. What I'm saying is a coach may find the NIKE ties with Oregon more appealing
Quote from: onebadrubi on November 21, 2019, 01:13:05 pm
Damn. you say his name he pops up.  This guy is legend status

rljjr

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 05, 2017, 03:08:29 pm
then why are people (sources) tweeting about it?

Because they're Hog fans. Sheep. Willing to believe what they want to believe. Nothing is over before it's over.

DMacsBat

WOOD BROUGHT.

Holmes501

Uncommon

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 05, 2017, 03:05:18 pm
yes spot on for sure  ???
Media said we were offering Malzahn and he was interested?  Check
Said it was a big offer that he was going to have to say no to?  Check
Auburn offers extension to keep Malzahn from taking offer?  Check

When the media said it was Malzahn they weren't saying he IS going to be the next head coach.  They were saying that he is the #1 target when they said he is the guy.

WalHog2018

Quote from: HawgSZN on December 05, 2017, 03:09:49 pm
I'm right there with you. What I'm saying is a coach may find the NIKE ties with Oregon more appealing
we are a Nike school

OtterHog

Quote from: HawgSZN on December 05, 2017, 03:09:49 pm
I’m right there with you. What I’m saying is a coach may find the NIKE ties with Oregon more appealing

Every pair of Nike's I have falls apart in less than a year.

They're garbage juice.

HogPharmer

Then I don't want those kids. We have a million things to sell in Fayetteville we don't need flashy jerseys. Fayetteville sells itself.

I'm not arguing and I'd pick Fayetteville over pretty much anywhere in the country. But the sad truth is we DO need some of those kids. Can't argue that Nike helps Oregon's recruiting.

WalHog2018

Quote from: Uncommon on December 05, 2017, 03:10:21 pm
Media said we were offering Malzahn and he was interested?  Check
Said it was a big offer that he was going to have to say no to?  Check
Auburn offers extension to keep Malzahn from taking offer?  Check

When the media said it was Malzahn they weren't saying he IS going to be the next head coach.  They were saying that he is the #1 target when they said he is the guy.
yea ok #FakeNews

SmokinHog

Hahahahaha oh pawpaw, you don't get out much do you?

Fayetteville sells itself to 30 something's with a kid on the way and a white collar job.

Much tougher sell to college kids wanting to enjoy 4 years of college

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Holmes501 on December 05, 2017, 02:54:43 pm
Cool, cant wait to hire another coach in 3 years when he leaves.
Yeah, those 30 wins will be a real downer.