Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bruce James said this morning......

Started by razorfun, December 05, 2017, 07:30:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLHog

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ur

If the new AD has the temperament of Ivan Putski, "Polish Power", he could def keep a thumb on BP.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: PorkerOinker on December 05, 2017, 08:04:13 am
Bruce James probably knows about as much as I do about the new coach.

OK, then who is it?

emdavenp

Locutus_of_Boar

Dominicanhog

Quote from: twistitup on December 05, 2017, 08:05:30 am
Kriffin- i knew it

It is odd that he is the only one of the 5 mentioned with no R in his name... the other 4 do..

PorkerOinker

Quote from: Dominicanhog on December 05, 2017, 08:05:52 am
OK, then who is it?

Well just as a Bruce was, I was sworn to secrecy but will say the new coaches name has an "I" in it. I am not saying anymore!
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: ur on December 05, 2017, 08:05:33 am
If the new AD has the temperament of Ivan Putski, "Polish Power", he could def keep a thumb on BP.

a blast from the past.. one of my favorites as a kid..

RzrbkRat

elksnort

Quote from: Fan1958 on December 05, 2017, 07:56:29 am
And you would be one of those whining about the new hires not being familiar with the Arkansas traditions and the hire is not an "Arkansas guy."

Bruce James was an All American DT in 1970.  Three year starter (freshmen couldn't play in those days) and played in the '69 Texas game. darned sure better connected than anybody on this board.
not that it really matters but I believe Bruce James was an end

Wild Bill Hog

TrueBlue

TX HOG

And you would be one of those whining about the new hires not being familiar with the Arkansas traditions and the hire is not an "Arkansas guy."

Bruce James was an All American DT in 1970.  Three year starter (freshmen couldn't play in those days) and played in the '69 Texas game. darned sure better connected than anybody on this board.

I believe you have me confused with another. Carry on...

I'm sorry your Tuesday sucks so far. I hope it turns around for you!

twistitup

December 05, 2017, 08:29:30 am #65 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 09:09:32 am by twistitup
Major Applewhite
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

PorkerOinker

Bruce I don't think he was meaning to offend you ;)
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan