Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 05:55:28 pm

My Sources

Started by hawgfan4life, December 04, 2017, 10:34:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgfan4life

Enough with all the predictions and crap information!  Enough of pulling information out of one's anus.  Doing so provides crap information.  Clearly nobody has a quality source since BB's hire was out of thin air and the new AD is out of thin air.  Those who may have the inside knowledge, have enough integrity to keep it quiet until it is made public properly.

MC_Hog

Dead on! The people that really know aren't going to run post on message boards

HOGINTENNESSEE

Ironic coming from you who has been pulling it out of his butt for 2 weeks

Count Hogula

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 04, 2017, 11:47:56 pm
Ironic coming from you how has been pulling it out of his butt for 2 weeks

Are you drunk...LOL

HogPharmer

Quote from: Count Hogula on December 04, 2017, 11:51:47 pm
Are you drunk...LOL

I mean, it's 11:52 pm. Who isn't drunk on here at this point?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hogsfan1981

My source is saying Petrino.

Paul Petrino returns to right the sins of the past.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on December 04, 2017, 11:55:31 pm

Your source is a real A hole!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Count Hogula

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on December 04, 2017, 11:55:31 pm

My source, pulled straight out my a$$, says he don't know shat...

Worth about as much as any other crap...

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: MC_Hog on December 04, 2017, 11:01:09 pm
Dead on! The people that really know aren't going to run post on message boards
what do you think message boards are even for?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 04, 2017, 11:59:44 pm
what do you think message boards are even for?

Getting drunk and dicking around....

I mean, you don't see Jerry Jones hanging around here. This is a place for poor folks with no pull.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Count Hogula on December 04, 2017, 11:59:30 pm
My source, pulled straight out my a$$, says he don't know shat...

Worth about as much as any other crap...

So, about as reliable as anything else you ever post. Be it here, or there.

Count Hogula

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 12:02:32 am

So, about as reliable as anything else you ever post. Be it here, or there.

Ol' little dopey, bringing a twig instead of the wood.

You think you're ready?

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 12:01:24 am
Getting drunk and dicking around....

I mean, you don't see Jerry Jones hanging around here. This is a place for poor folks with no pull.
well, yeah, and Ricehog.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HogPharmer

Quote from: Count Hogula on December 05, 2017, 12:10:34 am
Ol' little dopey, bringing a twig instead of the wood.

You think you're ready?

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 05, 2017, 12:12:24 am
well, yeah, and Ricehog.

Rice can kiss my ass. I know people on this board with more money than him

Count Hogula

JayHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 04, 2017, 11:52:59 pm
I mean, it's 11:52 pm. Who isn't drunk on here at this point?

Dilly Dilly 🍻🍺

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Hogsfan1981

bored and found this...that guy on the right is cracking me up lol.

Not a dig at lane...i'm open to it. Just funny.

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Donny2665

Quote from: alohawg on December 05, 2017, 12:12:58 am
This thread stinks.
Your opinion or is this from a source? 8)
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain