Previous topic - Next topic

Would you rather Bielema year 6 or Morris year 1

Bielema year 6
31 (49.2%)
Morris year 1
32 (50.8%)

Total Members Voted: 63

HOGINTENNESSEE

Considering what we know today which would you rather have?

HOGSWEAT

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

synthartist69

Thats like saying would you date Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton... pick one

King Kong

Tony Perkis

Roaringboar

Though I was calling for Bielema to be ousted back in October, I'd rather have him for year six than Morris because I feel Morris is exactly the equivalent.....no gain, no loss.....just alot of bs........so why not stick with the b.s you know than the new stuff that could smell a heck of a lot worst......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Calvin Swine

Ships sail and there's no returning to port. 

#notmorris

axharbor

Problem is, BB year 6 you can get a new coach at the end of it.  Morris year 1 means you have to put up with him for a few more years at a minimum...  I'd suffer through 1 more year in hopes of a better coach after year 6 as Morris is a nightmare for me

Wild Bill Hog