Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't believe we passed on Jimmy Johnson

Started by Wooderson, December 03, 2017, 04:48:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wooderson

Those words will never be spoken in regards to Gus Malzahn.  We tried to get him and it just wasn't right on his part.  Time to now focus on people that want to be a Razorback.  WPS!!!
Give me liberty, or give me death!

a0ashle

Quote from: Wooderson on December 03, 2017, 04:48:57 pm
Those words will never be spoken in regards to Gus Malzahn.  We tried to get him and it just wasn't right on his part.  Time to now focus on people that want to be a Razorback.  WPS!!!

This is what I wanted to happen, throw it all out here, and then he says no, Gus Bus is dead.

hogsmash12

It's refreshing to have the air cleared.  It was starting to wreak of raw sewage.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Wooderson on December 03, 2017, 04:48:57 pm

Too old and not leaving his boat.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hog.goblin

hawg IQ

Quote from: hog.goblin on December 04, 2017, 08:20:34 pm
Gus isn't on a boat
that bridge is burned on Gus. After he gets fired (2-3 years) he can live under a rock near plains.. with his money. Hog fans will not forget !!!
go hogs go !

hog.goblin

Quote from: hawg IQ on December 05, 2017, 07:02:32 am
that bridge is burned on Gus. After he gets fired (2-3 years) he can live under a rock near plains.. with his money. Hog fans will not forget !!!

I was giving Delta a hard time as this thread wasn't about brining JJ back