Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 24, 2024, 10:39:20 pm

Radio

Started by ckb, December 02, 2017, 07:55:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ckb

Who is this on the radio?  Color guy.  It is absolutely terrible.  Dude doesn't have a radio voice at all.

ckb

No one knows who the mystery guy is?  Sounds hoarse.

BannerMountainMan

It's Scott Inman how is he a mystery guy
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

ckb

ckb

I looked it up. Matt Zimmerman.  Damn he is awful

BannerMountainMan

Matt Zimmerman was there last year. Man I hate fairweather fans that come in only when we are losing. It's sad
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Dudeman

At least it's not Walton.
Abstinence is the sincerest form of frustration.

You can't have half holes or partial holes because all holes are whole holes.

ckb

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 08:08:25 pm
Matt Zimmerman was there last year. Man I hate fairweather fans that come in only when we are losing. It's sad

I been a Razorback fan since before you were a stain on your daddy's leg.
I hate self-riteous idiots like you.  Go fck off somewhere else.

I haven't had a reason to listen to the radio in a long time.  Most everything is on TV.  After listening to Zimmerman, I am glad I haven't.

code red

Quote from: ckb on December 02, 2017, 08:07:25 pm
I looked it up. Matt Zimmerman.  Damn he is awful
Em hm but, he is a Homer.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

BadHog

"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Cmheinley

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 02, 2017, 08:08:25 pm

Agreed. He isn't that bad. After listening to Bill Walton for 3 games last week, MZ is far from bad.

Tusker4life

Amen!

Quote from: Cmheinley on December 02, 2017, 08:46:37 pm
Agreed. He isn't that bad. After listening to Bill Walton for 3 games last week, MZ is far from bad.
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

secthundahog

MZ luvs the hawgz. Bubba there to distract the fans while we throw ball around the perimeter for 25seconds